1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am trying to become Famous

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Grof142007, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Grof142007

Either that or just well known. Basically i have 53 videos on youtube. in each one i have link to my twitter( I love Twitting <3) stickam blog tv and my Myspace. so basically im trying to become well known. I figure anyone talking about me good or bad is still good seeing my name is getting out there. It Might be a Vague Dream but who know i could hit big. THe thing is most people have a catch for like there YT videos mine are mostly random and me trying to sing. but i got at least 34 people who's interested in me XD so that a start. <--- that was the important partThe Rest is just me talking gibberish

I have no clue why im posting this here it just 1:30AM in the morning and im feeling very homosexual while chewing on some gum:lol: so i figure y not. Maybe the underlying reason is proably something like Subscribe boost me up the later or something like that. idk Im totally loving this feeling of homosexuality. I mean who uses gay anymore to describe them self matter of fact i just realize i stop using it. I tend to say "I am a homosexual" " is he a homosexual or just str8" i think im very against the word gay now. i wonder why?

well i also know another reason im posting this is to avoiding doing my homework which was due on sunday. X.X:dry: yea im probably going to fail the class but who knows i might pull through at the last minuet. I think currently im going through some kind of change in my life but im not sure what or where it going to take me but im all ready for it. but i also feel that i might turn around and head back to the old lifestyle. well i kinda lost my train of thought so ill end this thnks for reading that gibberish but pay attention to the bold

WOOT WOOT WOOT MY 1500TH POST OH YEA SUCK IT! ....FAIL NOOB