1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is up with this crush??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GoodOlMe, Apr 25, 2007.

1. GoodOlMe

So I dunno why, but lately there is this guy I know from school that I can't get off my mind. He's not really the type that I would go for, so I'm not sure why I got the hots for him. I love his smile, he is soooo stinkin cute. He doesnt really talk much though, thats a bummer cuz I can't really tell much about someone unless I have a conversation with them. So gaydar is definately not any help here. I dunno why but I felt like postin this. So lets hear your guys' high school crushes?

2. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes you just end up attracted to someone, even if they don't have cut abs and big pecs.

It's a good thing when we surprise ourselves with who we're attracted to. That means we're not totally programmed by society. I'm always like, "That's cool... so I'm not shallow and I don't actually expect people to be perfect-looking" when I'm attracted to someone who I know does not fit the standardised notion of (gay male) beauty. And I think it's good to have our own notions of our "types" disrupted on a semi-regular basis--keeps us from being too complacent.

High school crushes: gosh there were so many that I don't think I could list them all. But because I was in deep denial, I didn't really think of them as "crushes." They were just guys where I either (a) envied their bodies (isn't THAT the standard excuse for teenage gay boys?) or (b) wanted to be better "friends" with them. :lol: So if by "friends" I meant "I want to make out with them until we both run out of air," then I was kinda sorta on the right track.

3. SpikySpice

I have lots of High School crushes. They all are cute and hot.
    Most of my crush are European guys, because they are so adorable.
    I have the deepest crush of an Amerocan-Albanian guy, I could say he is the cutest.Yeah, most mixed people are cute and special, I have to admit that
    I really love him, and I know he likes me too, but he's not my type, so I hope that I can forget him.
    But no, it's been 2 years, he still in my mind, he still puts his eyes on me everytime he saw me, but I didnt have a chance to talk to him
    He is loads taller than me, m y head is equal to his neck, lol, but his rosy lips and hazel eyes really make me feel...horny(only him can do that to me)
    I wish that I have his pix so I can showevery body

4. Steam Giant

I'm attracted to a couple of my straight friends, which can be really tough at times, particularly when they poke fun of non-heteros, but in the end, I'm happy to be as close to them as I am, so I settle for friendship ^^ now, they weren't highschool crushes, mind...I was only aware of them as of a couple of years ago.

5. aprilblue426

well, im still IN highschool, an' i've had a few little "crushes" here and there. but about 3 months ago, i met the absolute BEST girl in the entire world! but i didn't know that at first, i was just like "oh, it's just another girl..."(mind u: this was before i came out of denial...) well, here i am, and i've gotten to know her a lot better since then and she might just be the reason to come out of the closet. but b4 i go on, u gotta know: she's not exactly my "type", either, but there's something about her...can't get her outta my head...
    ...*awkward*...:icon_redf
    but the thing is, i don't exactly...i mean, i can't really tell if she's straight or not.:confused: i know it sounds stupid, but ya know how sometimes ppl joke around and put "moves" on ya an' stuff? (IF u understand what im tryin' to get at...)that's kinda how she is. so i'd like ur guys's advice on this one: should i straight out tell her how i feel? should i ask her about her*ahem* "sexual orientation"? i think she might like me, but...idk. help, please?:icon_frow

6. SpikySpice

I sure understand wat you are talking about. Because we are still teenagers,. and we just wanna fool around, no obfense
    But , the thing is, I dont understand much of a female,s mind. But for wat i have been experience as a gay guy, I think you should tell her if you REALLY like her, dont be scared. But, you need more time to do this, I'm afraid if she runs away from you when she knows who you are(if she is straight)

So take more notes, on her actions, it's hard to know if girls are lesbian, because they are always be so closed to each other, but try to do your best, ok
    Good luck, don't let her be stolen by somebody else!

7. aprilblue426

thanx, spikyspice(*hug*) ! im POSITIVE i REEAALLY like 'er, so i'll take u up on ur advice... btw, nice name:icon_wink very fun to say :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a man whore... I'm attracted to lots of guys and sometimes I act on those attractions, what pisses my BF off even while we have agreed on an open relationship.

Yeah, I have the hots for at least ten guys at school. And some girls as well. I never seem to have enough... it sucks.

9. Blamblazer

Blamblazer Guest

Oh damn -- that was so me! and I was so in denial until not that long ago -- though I was far dirtier in highschool because I always found making out disgusting -- I wanted to give head until I took their breath away but I wasn't gay I was just "longing for a deeper friendship."

Yes, I had a few high school crushes -- including a girl who's now one of my good friends -- but my college crushes were more intense. Not so ironically, my college crushes are now some of my best friends and they know that at one time the only reason I kept talking to them is because I wanted their hot-hot bodies. Now, I wouldn't sleep with them if they begged because we are that good of friends.

10. GoodOlMe

As I was readin AprilBlue's comment, this thought popped into my head I've never really thought about. Since I'm a guy and I'm gay, I'm always hoping and thinking other guys are gay, because I'm either desperate or want their body. But when it comes to girls, to me its kinda like homosexual women is a myth, because I never see any and I dont really have an attraction to women. Anyone else feel the same, or am I just kinda ignorant?

11. SpikySpice

Thanks April, I do the best ask I can
    [​IMG]
    You do like my name, aaawww, thanx, ur the only one who said that
    [​IMG]
    By the way, I have a friend name April, too, and she is really cute, ithink this name is cute, and Blue is wat I always feel

12. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That kind of thinking is probably what leads to straight people thinking gay people are a myth or a phase.

13. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you mean a "deep-throat friendship." :lol:

I will just never understand that--how is it that when someone becomes your friend, they somehow get less attractive? Like is that what it is? Why WOULDN'T people sleep with their friends? I mean, the seems-blatantly-obvious alternative is that all these people sleep with STRANGERS, which is nuts.

I mean, if I had a friend and I thought he was hot, and he thought I was hot... well, it's pretty much a no-brainer.

14. Blamblazer

Blamblazer Guest

Oh, I guess I should have clarified -- as I became friends with these guys it turned out they're not gay -- just hot. I, being sexually inactive, don't sleep with strangers (or anyone) at all -- someone would have to be a pretty good friend before I went there with them. I'd have to become friends with them AND they'd have to be gay/bi otherwise I wouldn't have sex with them. I am certainly looking for that one person who I become friends with and then one fine day things progress beyond the typical bounds of friendship -- here's to dreamin'...

15. Daniel6

I totally agree with you. But it sounds impossible bec the number of gays among our friends is very small, let alone the number of those who are already out. I choose to be in the closet for the time being but plan to go for a blind date in the future.

16. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh I see... well, time to find some gay friends who are hot, then. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: