1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My straight (?) friend spooned me!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Blueeyes, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Blueeyes

Blueeyes Guest

So last night I hung out with some friends that I hadnt seen for almost 2 years. (I used to be on a sports team with them but had to quit and didnt really keep in touch, they live around 2 hours away). So it was good to see them all; they all seemed really cool and we had a great time. One thing I really noticed was how straight they seemed...we spent a lot of time talking about girls we are hooking up with and such and I didnt sense any hint of gay-ness in any of them, if you know what i mean. Anyways so we made a bonfire and started to drink...played some drinking games and got really screwed up. Somehow or another, the three of us who were staying the night all ended up in our boxers in bed together. I started to fall asleep when the guy next to me started spooning me! He draped his arms over me and was rubbing my feet. He then proceeded to bite me lightly and then started kissing my shoulder at one point. I decided to pretend that I was asleep and didnt notice even though I was really enjoying it...i just didnt know how to react. He continued to lie right up against me the whole night even though we were in a king size bed with plenty of room for all of us. Was he just really fucked up, or do you think he is bi or something? He has a girlfriend right now and he claims to have sex with her a lot so thats what threw me the most when he started to do this

bottom line: i am by no means complaining:icon_bigg im just curious to see if I should do anything about it because I am really attracted to him

edit: also, when we were getting into bed, the two of them were already stripped into their boxers and in bed when I walked in. I laid down fully clothed because I was drunk and too lazy to take my clothes off. the guy in question then asked me why I was still in my clothes and told me to take them off. of course, i complied

#1 Blueeyes, Apr 25, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2007
  2. Blueeyes

Blueeyes Guest

btw im new around here...nice to meet you all :wink:

3. Jim1454

Welcome!

And WOW. I wish I'd had an experience like that when I was younger - might have pointed me in the right direction years ago... but that's my story.

It too bad you didn't acknowledge him coming on to you when you were in bed (but instead pretended to be asleep - although I'm not sure how he could really believe you slept through all that!) because it will be a bit more awkward now to bring it up. But somehow I'd try to bring it up when the two of you are alone... like "hey - do you remenber what went on the other night? I'm a little fuzzy, but I think it was pretty cool" and see where that leads.

That, or somehow arrange another sleep over!

I'm sure there will be lots of other advice to come here.

4. Oh, that's such a cute little story/situation! I have no idea what you should do, but thanks for sharing! :slight_smile: I love it when guys -- gay or straight -- are so affectionate.

5. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That would be my advice--skip any slow-moving awkward conversation and see if you can arrange to hang out overnight with just him.

Oh yeah... and bring alcohol.

Gosh it's like alcohol is the solution to EVERYTHING along these lines! :lol:

6. Blueeyes

Blueeyes Guest

yeah we are planning to have another one when school is over..and indeed there will be alcohol, lots of it hahah (this guy's dad has such a huge wine/liquor cellar that he never notices if a few bottles are missing :wink:

7. Jerr

That sounds wonderful. You should follow through if it happens again. I mean come on. It could be fun!

Even if he is straight... you might have just found yourself a new cuddle buddy.

8. ampthejazz

Lucky!!!! That's really cute and awesome. I'm jealous.

Yeah, ask to hang out with him again sometime. And alcohol probably wouldn't be a bad thing.

9. Zaurak

I gotta say how much I love that everyone is encouraging underage drinking, not that I'm condeming it or anything, it's just entertaining.

10. Blueeyes

Blueeyes Guest

haha yeah i was thinking the same thing

11. ampthejazz

Well I mean we're being realistic. It seems to help potentially awkward situations.

Plus, no one's pretending to be an angel here. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. GoodOlMe

Ah, good old alcohol. It seems to be the answer to everything here. You should play a drinkin game with him, like take shots or something, then just get him messed up and then just go to bed and go from there. I dunno about you, but from the sounds of it I think he is gay. Guys do mess around with eachother, but for longer than a couple minutes for a straight guy to fool around is just too much. Just bend him over and ask him if he likes it from behind, I'm sure you would get yer answer outta that haha

13. bamboo5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi! I'm new here too!

He could be bi, so maybe the next time something like this happens, you could go along with it and talk to him about it. Ask him if he knows exactly what he's doing. You're attracted to him, so make a move!

14. Camikila

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i believe he is likely bi...or gay and not out of the closet. The chances are hi for either one. I think the best bet is the alcohol and sleepover, but if he does it again, acknowledge it and encourage him if you're attracted to him. or maybe taking the first move this time would be a good idea as well...

15. spydar

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    dont read to much into it wishfull thinking can sometimes blind us to whats most important . first of all i think even if he was`nt just drunk and did`nt know what he was doing or did know but thought he was with his girlfriend thats just it he is in a relationship so gay or straight dont go there ,
    you just experianced one of lifes little freebees !

16. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Underage drinking roxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...i mean *ah-hem, dont be at it children....

17. live805

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    lol wow.
    that sounds alot like one of my friends who swears on the bible he's straight as a ruler and has a girlfriend and all
    but that doesnt stop him from being all over me
    so i just say "sure your straight..." and let him do his thing and enjoy it.
    and about alcohol...
    i never drink
    but its great to be around people who do ;D
    cause then your sober enough to remind them what they did last night...
    and its funnier
    but hey
    thats my 42 cents

i

18. tired_of_lying411

:dry: Aww... I'm SUCH a loser. I don't party, drink, do any drugs.... And I'm fine with it.
    Oh well, maybe someone will think it's cute, how inexperienced I am. *feeble excuse*.

19. Blueeyes

Blueeyes Guest

there is nothing wrong with that dude, it definitely dosent make you a loser:icon_wink . im not even a big drinker myself

20. ampthejazz

There's definitely nothing wrong with that at all. Drinking/partying/doing drugs are all preferences.