1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel so frustrated

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by edy, Aug 22, 2014.

1. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    Maybe the audition failure bothered me a lot more than I want to admit. When I came home I just fell asleep for several hours so I am not going to sleep tonight :tantrum:

I was thinking that most of the things I really want never go my way. It's almost like I live in a fantasy but those things don't arrive :rolle: I know it wasn't going to be easy and even The Beatles were rejected

And then there's the fact that I haven't dated in four years, and before that I didn't dated for 17 years :eusa_doh:

2. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
  3. Candace

That happens in life. And you're absolutely correct. They said that the Beatles would never make it, and look what happened. People can be wrong, you know. You just have to persevere and try and try again until something good comes along. But sitting here and feeling bad about it here won't make those things happen. You have to go out there and make them happen. :slight_smile: