1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure how to come on to/flirt with girl

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jraesnmaiene, Aug 23, 2014.

1. jraesnmaiene

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am a bisexual girl, although ive never had a romantic or sexual relationship with another girl, I know I am into girls as well as guys. Because Ive never been involved with a girl, no one really knows Im into girls besides my close friends. I dont publicize the fact that Im bi at all since a lot of girls just do it for attention, and since ive yet to meet a girl i would openly pursue.

That is, until recently..I met the first girl that I didnt just find attractive. I have a serious crush on this girl, like I cant look at her or talk to her without a huge smile on my face and I think about her all the time. When i look at her all I want to do is kiss her. This is the first girl Ive met that I feel real feelings for, not just thought was sexy.

The best part about it: SHES OPENLY GAY! So this should be easy right? Wrong. Im awkward.

First of all, I only ever see her at work. We work together. She only knows me to have dated guys, and like I said I dont go around talking about my sexual preferences with everyone, especially at work. So she has no clue Im bi.
    Secondly, i am so used to guys making the first move that I have no clue how to! Even if she is into me too, i doubt she would try to make a move out of respect since 1. She thinks im straight and 2. We only see each other while we're working. She seems kind of shy around me, too. (Good sign I think)

So here is my question...what should I do?! What is the best way to let a girl know youre into her? Ive never pursued a girl like this before. I feel like such a creep when I even attempt to flirt just because Im pretty afraid of rejection and Im not sure if Im her type. But O dont want her to think I see her as just a friend. How should I go about this? And finally, is it a bad idea to even try with a coworker?

Also any other general advice for my situation would be appreciated!

---------- Post added 23rd Aug 2014 at 02:20 AM ----------

Im sorry, I didnt post this in theappropriate forum. Im new to this, lol

#1 jraesnmaiene, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  2. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Umm...idk really how to explain it. You flirt with girls the same way you flirt with guys. You don't have to announce your sexuality, but you can give subtle hints. You can mention how a certain woman looks hot (and unfortunately some straight people will just think you are admiring beauty instead of being turned on). Also the woman you like, compliment her. Tell her she looks so pretty and compliment this or that about her. AND (important part) while you are complimenting her give her a meaningful look. You know when someone turns you on and you look at them and the look in your eyes means god you turn me on? Make sure she sees the desire in your eyes. And if she responds, awesome! And if she doesn't want to pursue things, then just tell her she misread you. Good luck!