1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you like that most people don't?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dakeli27, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Dakeli27

Back, you dirty minds! I meant like phobias.
    I like the dark, I like enclosed spaces (guess that makes me a claustrophile), overcast days, and I chew cinnamon bark, which most people who try it will like, but those that don't generally find it disgusting.

2. AAASAS

Eating lemons

3. JessieRayne

My own little corner in my own little world
    I like the dark (but still afraid of it) I like walking in the rain, I like blood (or at least, it doesn't bother me like it bothers a lot of people), umm.. I cant really think of any other things o.e

4. LadyRedRover

I like taking long walks at nighttime, which quite a few people find odd. I also like 90's dance music and, strangely, enough bats and spiders :slight_smile: And green smoothies, though I don't think that counts lol

5. JessieRayne

^^ Youre first person Ive really ever heard of that likes taking walks at night like i do o:

6. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like hot weather. It seems like I know a lot of people that hate it. But temperatures over 90 degrees? Bring them on!

I like white chocolate.

I like crowds in certain circumstances.

7. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Eating lemons, overcast days, very cold/blizzardy winter days, the smell of chlorinated water. I also like remote places, with no people for a longgg time :slight_smile:.

8. AAASAS

ha nice, I love cold blizzard winter days. Chlorinated water smells like jizz ahahahah.:tears:

9. LadyRedRover

That's awesome! It does seem like a weird habit, doesn't it? But I love night time so much better than the day :grin: I used to worry the heck out of my managers though, because I wanted to walk home at night and they worried someone would attack me

10. JessieRayne

A bit now that I really think of it, I just find the nighttime peaceful. Id imagine that it would worry them XD Ive always liked taking nighttime walks and my brother used to always try to stop me cause he worried about me for the same reason, lol.

11. KayJay

I like walking in the night, though I don't do it often. The only other thing I can think of is black licorice and jelly beans, they taste so good but everyone I know says they taste gross.

12. otter

I like the smell of gasoline and sometimes I have to restrain myself from taking big whiffs of it because I know it's not the best for you. I also like small spaces and some crowds.

13. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

rap and country

14. TurtleCat

Off the top of my head...

I love the dark. I love rainy/stormy days. I love cold weather. I love being creeped out, and anything dark, twisted or macabre. I love low-budget movies.

I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of.

15. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like the feeling after overcoming a fight or flight response, though it also brings out a part of me that is not nice. So, in a certain way, I like fighting, though I hate fighting for anger. I like fighting for fun. :lol:

16. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I want to say Fred Durst, to be funny. But, that would mean I'd like Fred Durst.

I do like bad movies. Like, really bad movies. Everybody wants to see a good movie, and during good movies, you're not encouraged to talk or exchange too much. That's fine, every now and then, but I want a so-damn-bad-it's-funny experience. I want to snack on some munchies, sip on some soda, and crack some jokes off my fellow commentator.

I've seen some total, bottom of the barrel, absolute garbage. I'm talking, so filthy, even the New Jersey sewers look like Mr. Clean's personal vacation home. I'm saying, so horrendous, even Freddy Krueger is afraid to go to sleep and dream about them. I'm emphasizing, so Godawful, not even Mother Teresa would forgive them.

Watching shitty films, has become, almost a hobby, really. I have watched a lot of really bad movies, and, you know what? I feel better. I'm laughing, I'm practicing my witty banter, and I'm so hip, even hipsters are mainstream.

Most folks, bad films aren't their thing. That's fine, I understand. But me, I say, you haven't lived until you've toked and watched, Troll 2. The absurdity of the film, is only enhanced. Either you'll cry from laughter, or laugh from crying.

Sometimes, it's nice to laugh, in the face of shit-tacular cinema!

17. LadyRedRover

By chance, have you watched Mystery Science Theater 2000? Also, Evil Bong?

18. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

[YOUTUBE]HyophYBP_w4[/YOUTUBE] LOL!

i think i like horror movies, i'm a bit picky of em, though not a lot of people seem to be into them. i always find some kind of humor behind it everytime haha.

i like death metal

19. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

I like getting soaked in the rain, then drying off and putting on warm comfy pj's.

20. alwaysforever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like reading manuals. Programming manuals, library apis, how-to books. Even if it's something I am only tangentially interested in I just get sucked in.