1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by michaelman, Aug 24, 2014.

1. michaelman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I like this guy for like 3 years and I have never been able to tell him that I like him but I am sooooo scared to tell him that I love him because he is christian (I am christian too) I afraid thatif I tell him that I love him he might not talk to me anymore and not be my friend anymore..... :frowning2: I hate this I hate this sooo much! :frowning2: I just wanna know if he is worth telling I love him? and I also wonder if anyone elts been in this situation? :tears:

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Religion may be something of an issue, but the much bigger issue is your friends sexuality. Has he ever given any hint that he may be Gay or Bisexual too?

According to your status, you are out to all but family, so I'm guessing your friend is one of the people you are out to. Would it be fair to assume he is okay with it, despite his Christian beliefs?

Even if your friend is accepting of your sexuality, there is undoubtedly a risk in telling him how you really feel if he is not gay or bisexual too. It could certainly put your friendship at risk. What are you actually hoping for, if you tell him?

Think carefully about this. Every friendship has its boundaries and you could be crossing the line and putting it all at risk. Sometimes it's better to appreciate what we have.

3. wdtgg

Out Status:
    A few people
    Is he obviously anti-homosexual or something?

4. Candace

I'm going to ask the same question as the lady above me asked. Does he have an aversion to gay people? It does say in the Bible that one must love their neighbor. So, he has to respect you and not hate you in that regard, merely because of that. Unless he doesn't follow what he preaches, which would then make him a hypocrite.

5. michaelman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Everyone at church except one person dose not know I'm bisexual. There are times he would acwerdly stare at me. And the only thing I am worried about is that if he acts like a jerk about it I don't care if he says no as long as he is nice about it :slight_smile: because I hate keeping my fillings in...