1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your fag-hag like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BeautifulStranger, Sep 13, 2008.

1. BeautifulStranger

It's always interesting to see what kind of homos have what kind of fag-hags...

Mine is completely gothic. She has purple hair, her septum pierced and her eyebrow. Her skin is ghostly white and she only wears black. She listens to gothic metal/industrial music. She names here pets stuff like 'Lucifer'. When people see us together they're almost always thinking 'Mismatch'.
    She scared me so much when I first saw her...

But I love her now... she's amazing. She's the most important female in my life (aside from my mother).

Also, do lesbians have a male equivalent of the gay guy's fag-hag? If so, what do you call them and please describe them.

2. SamAlex728

*snickers* Ask her yourself. =P
    The link's in my sig :icon_bigg
    Mesk, care to explain your awesome self?

3. I don't have yet the pleasure of having my own fag hag. =(
    Do if I could choose one she'd be just like Debbie from Queer as Folk. <3

4. -Michael-

My fag is the best.
    She is basicly me....as a girl.

She absolutelty beautiful, blonde hair green eyes.
    xD When we're together some people are like "How did he pull her"
    aha Cheeky bastards.

We can talk about the worst of things and anything at all.
    If she starts to bore me all i have to do is point and say
    "butterfly"....then she'll kinda run off looking for it :')

She's awesome.

5. i suppose that would be like, the guy best friend yeah?

Mine is called Adam, i only meet him a couple of weeks ago, but we've really clicked and we're pretty much inseperable now. He possibly one of the nicest, coolest people i've ever met without having to try. He's about 3 or 4 inches taller than me, so he's probably about 5'10", with like, dark blondish hair thats cut emo-style, but he's not emo. He listens to classic rock music, but likes indie and dance music too. He's in my art class and he's naturally very talented, he also plays guitar. He keeps chickens, and he has a name for all of them, and can tell every chicken by it's name. I think it's sweet lol.
    Adam rocks, he is just awesome.

6. -Michael-

Coutesy fo wikipedia

A fag hag is a slang term for a woman who either associates mostly or exclusively with homosexual men, or is best or good friends with a gay man or men. It originated in gay male culture in the United States and was historically an insult.[1] Some women who associate with gay men object to being called fag hags,[2] while others embrace the term.[3][4] The male counterpart, men who have similar interpersonal relationships with lesbian women, are called dyke tykes[citation needed] or Dutch boys; furthermore people who associate with gays, lesbians, and bisexuals may be called fruit flies[citation needed] regardless of their sex.

7. Dyke Tykes....thats cute :grin:
    My dyke tyke is Adam. < i lobe him :grin:

8. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a fag hag :grin: My best friend is also a lesbian and we've decided we're basically each other's not-exactly-fag-hags. She looks about 14 years old (she's 20), and is my complete opposite, she's very outgoing and friendly. We fit together well.

9. Corny

Corny Guest

Never had a "fag-hag" and I doubt I ever will.

10. musicgirl112233

I don't have a "dyke tyke" yet. I don't have that many friends.

11. Master Hade

Master Hade Guest

I LOVE MY FAG HAG!!!! we were just talking the other day and im like u realize ur my fag hag now right and she was like Travis i was ur fag hag!! any way she is awesome a total bitch and so funny.
    She one of the few people i can stand, seriously i love her so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ummm she has brown hair brown eyes and wears glasses but we think they make her look sexier! because without them she looks like she does drugs. Speaking of anytime someone takes a picture of her (candid) she looks hung over or completly stoned!

12. Trumpetplyer23

I kind of do have a male fag-hag, I guess. Well, no matter the slang, I have a guy best friend.

His name is Kane and I've known him for a long time. He was the first guy I ever came out to. He's straight, but he's very feminine, so his other friends call him the "gay, but not really gay, best friend". We can laugh about anything and he's given me courage when I didn't have it.

13. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I find the term "fag-hag" offensive - it's derogatory to both the gay guy and the woman.

I prefer "fairy Mary" myself. :grin:

Lex

14. BeautifulStranger

Haha... I've never heard that one before

The funny thing is that I miss Britt (that's her name) as much as I miss Mike.
    She and I are practically married.

15. berileos

berileos Guest

What's a fag hag?I never heard of that phrase...:icon_redf

16. Hoppip

My faghag is the most well dressed girl in the world. She wears cardigans, too. I'm in love with her. We point out people in the yearbook together and laugh and make impressions. We're totally normal from afar but we're SO weird together. It's amazing. We do impressions of Eastern European accents, using aliases like IGOR and HELGA; we use our fingers as moustaches and make faces at each other and squint our eyes.

Words can't describe how much I love my faghag. :3

17. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have a few female friends, but no one who's really attached to me. I'll say hello or hold a short conversation with them, but I would hardly call them my "fag hags".

18. -Michael-

Be quiet lex...

:lol:

19. BeautifulStranger

A Fag-Hag is the female best friend to a homosexual. She is the girl you call crying when some guy breaks your heart, and she calls you when the same happens to her. She's basically your everything when you're gay.

20. Joey

tiny tiny University in northern Maryland
    I have.... 4 :grin: I'm a whore, I know.
    Two at home, one of which goes to school in North Carolina, she's a hippie and really loud and happy all the time and we have a grand old time whenever we go out (which is very often when she's home). The other is a little psycho.... but I love her anyways because she's really outgoing, but I'm usually getting her out of trouble and telling her not to do things to boys like playing with the tummys in the mall... :dry:
    And I have 2 here at school. They're also bio majors so we have a pasta lunch everyday and complain about how all the other majors don't work nearly as hard as we do, and we go to the outlets up north and out for sushi sometimes. I lurves them