1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hands up if your an 100% bottom or just like to bottom ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Aug 27, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This is a thread for those of us that like bottoming all genders / sexual orientations are welcomed (!)

I wouldn't class myself as a 100% bottom yet , but I like bottoming hadn't bottomed from anyone yet though but I would like to just bottom , for a hot dominant lady. :icon_redf

2. Yosia

I am. I could never see myself being the dominant one.

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Although I'm a 100% top, I see some misconceptions about the roles here. Top =/= Dominant, Bottom =/= Submissive

I'm a submissive top who likes "power bottoms" so to speak. I like to be grabbed by a forceful bottom, and have her force orders on me as well as have her control me.

I sure as hell hope 100% bottoms exist though since I'm not switching lol

4. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wrong gender for fallingdown, but I am a 100% bottom and would like to try power bottoming(cowboy etc.) with my next relationship. Topping would be ok with the right, understanding non-judgmental person. I don't want to get into the reasons why here really.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I once had a girl I use to cyber with that was a complete bottom , all she ever wanted me to do was top , I would get bored with topping but wouldn't know why it took me a while to learn that I was a bottom I think i'm 100% bottom but I'm not sure , I'd like to try topping in real life to make sure but I'm i'm not 100% sure on this but I do find topping kinda boring and I like a woman topping me . I use to feel bad about it because I felt like I was such a lipstick lesbian stereotype because people all us feminine lesbians are bottoms and pillow princesses .:icon_sad:

I just love a woman dominating me , I fantasize about it all the time .

6. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am like this too. Most people would describe me as a masculine guy and expect me to top, but that is not so. I fantasize about being dominated by a man and sometimes women as well.

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    People tend to think how people look and act shows what they like in bed .

8. Compute

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've always imagined myself as more of a bottom but I can say with certainty it wouldn't be the case. Despite most, probably all, of my fantasies being related to being a bottom, I'd definitely like to try both sides of the story.

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Same here but I kinda want to be just bottoming in a relationship I feel weird about this

10. Compute

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    For that you'd have to find a partner who only wants to be the top in the relationship, which can be very hard. From what I've seen and heard, there's usually occasions where partners have different preferences and majority of the time, they try to please that preference, but also mix it up for the sake of each other. The only issue being if two bottoms get into a relationship their sex life can be pretty tricky to work with, since only one person is ever getting their desired sexual stimulation at a time, which breaks that kinda partnership loving bond in a way. Too much to think about :eusa_doh::lol:

11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't mind switching once and a while but I want to bottom most of the time , man it's gonna be hard to find a top :dry:

12. LiquidSwords

Yeah most people would say I'm quite masculine but most times I imagine having sex with a guy I'm bottom. It depends who it is a little; with some guys I see myself as being top but that's not often. Maybe 90% bottom but it's not like I'd have a problem being top with most guys I like if I had to.

13. DangerAlex

I'd say I'm like 80% bottom, bordering on power bottom. Love throwing my boyfriend down and riding, it's fun and hot. Also love the feeling of being submissive and him just having his way with me. We have a VERY active, healthy sex life. Once in a while he'll want me to top him, so I will. And I get kind of into it. But I had sex with only women for my first 10+ years of sexual activity so there's nothing novel or exciting about topping for me.

My boyfriend has called me his "insatiable bottom", just to put it into perspective :wink:

14. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

It's not that hard. I'm pretty much exclusive top. I would never ever want to switch and I'd never let my girlfriend penetrate me; It's just how I am.

15. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I need to find a girl like you falling :icon_bigg

16. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess I'm 80% bottom. I just prefer being sexually submissive.