1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My mom's poor judgements.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ThePrideInside4, Aug 29, 2014.

1. ThePrideInside4

:frowning2: I'm not very happy with my mom right now.
    She married a man she had only been on ONE date with. :bang:
    And today she's bringing him to live MY dream WITHOUT ME. :tears:

A while ago, I was VERY depressed. I wanted to die. My mom got me listening to a band called Thirty Seconds to Mars. They practically saved my life from being lost. And I love them them for that.

My number one dream in life is to become a musician or an artist. Jared Leto, the lead singer of the band, sings about living your dream. I OBSESS OVER HIM. I draw pictures of him. I fell in love with his amazing voice and his inspirational words. Then I decided I had another dream; I want to see him. Not on T.V., not on Google Images, not on YouTube. I want to be in the same room as him, I want to see him, I want to hear his voice and his words, I want to look at him. I want him to know I'm there. I want him to notice me, like no one else does. I want him to know what he did for me.

My mom apparently got tickets somehow a few months ago. She'd already planned who she'd take. But there was one more extra ticket. My sister and I both wanted to go. Linkin Park was gonna be there. She used to like Linkin Park, and I'm in love with Thirty Seconds to Mars AND Linkin Park. She goes to concerts all summer, every summer. I knew I deserved to go (I actually admitted to myself that I DESERVED something for once! That's how much I love them!). If I want to be in the music industry, I should probably get some more concert experience, right?

Yesterday my sister and I were laying with my mom on her bed when she told us. She told us she was taking my stepdad. He doesn't even appreciate music like I do. His life wasn't saved by Thirty Seconds to Mars, MINE WAS!!! HE doesn't even listen to them! :tantrum:

While they're out living my dream, I get to sit at home and do nothing all :***: day. :frowning2:

Jared Leto, please understand that I would've came if I could. I still love you, and Shannon, and Tomo. Please understand that this doesn't make me any less of an Echelon. ~Your number one fan, Shaye.

2. Rainbows~Exist

I'm so sorry... That seems unbelievably harsh on your mother's behalf...

3. Ada M7

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Step dad is a mean person. If my GF had 3 tickets, I would let her go with her daughter and one of her daughter's friends. Messed up on the part of "dad".

Have you told your mom how you felt?

4. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sorry your family is so insensitive. You deserve to go! (*hug*)