1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What kind of piercings and/or tattoos do you have?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by the haunted, Aug 30, 2014.

1. the haunted

If you don't have any, what kind do you want (if any)?

I have my earlobes pierced and stretched to 0g, both of my tragus, and my belly button. I used to have my septum and lip pierced, but I had to take them out :frowning2: The septum didn't look good on me, but I do miss the lip ring :/

I'd like to get more on my ears and stretch my lobes a little more. Maybe my nose. My nips if I feel brave enough haha.

What about you? :slight_smile:

2. DahliaDaisy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think septum piercings are so cute! Shame you didn't like it :/ I only have two lobe piercings on each ear, but I would love more ear piercings. I guess the only reason I never got any more was because I am terrified of needles and have a panic attack everytime I see one....awkward :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I have my ears pierced twice on each lobe.

I really want my lip done

4. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    None. Going to get ears pierced one of these days. Probably will get a bunch of tattoos from different fictional franchises I like. I have ideas. No tats yet.

5. the haunted

I think the septum is cute as hell on other girls, but it just didn't look right on me. Maybe I wasn't buying the right type of jewelry to make it look good. I like it when it's just barely sticking out of the nose like this:
    [​IMG]

Mine looked more like this:
    [​IMG]

6. black-cat

I have two piercings in each ear lobe, my helix, my snug (also known as anti-helix) and my navel pierced....gotta have some uses for being home schooled (!) I had my nostril pierced but I had to take it out. I am hoping to get my scaffold/industrial done at some point too.

I am too young for tattoos, but I have a couple of ideas, my favourite being a trippy, illusion-y ying yang symbol on my upper back. :slight_smile:

7. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have 2.5 tattoos (one has yet to be finished), and getting up to 4 soon (and I will be getting many, many more after that and in my lifetime in general). Both upper arms and both feet (when I get the fourth one done).

Probably going to get my ears pierced in mid-October (just the regular lobes). Would love to get a bunch of facial ones, if judgmental hiring employers didn't worry me - preferably one each of an eyebrow, anti-eyebrow, monroe, lip. nose stud, and tongue. Most likely several helix piercings on the ears too.

*shrugs* I honestly like how that one looks more than the first one does.

#7 Browncoat, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  8. JessieRayne

My own little corner in my own little world
    i currently dont have any.. curse my fear of needles and other things of the sort.

i plan on getting itty bitty tiny gauges in my ears cause why not :3 And im really.. really torn between wanting to have a lip ring on both sides of my lip... or wanting to have to rings on one side... snake bites or a shark bite.. and if i wasnt so afraid of the fact that bodies tend to reject hip piercings, id get those too >~< the real life struggle is strong..

as for tattoos, again, I have none, I plan on getting a tattoo on each wrist, on my left, the name Alex with little birds flying off, And the other itll have the name melody with little flowers on on a vine going through it. Those are the two that im for sure getting.

9. Kaylen

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have 7 on my ears - lobe + cartilage. I had more, but turns out I'm allergic to silver, so they had to be taken out. I want to get my left hip done, and a tattoo on my right (which has been planned for a while, and is also very symbolic.) I also want one on my bicep.

I like tattoos and piercings a lot, but I'm wary of having too much. And for tattoos, I don't want to be 28 and sick of it.

I know my partner will get one across their chest to cover their TOP scar. That, I feel, is one of the most justifiable reasons to get a tattoo.

I'm not trying to be pretentious like 'it has to have meaning!' or whatever, I love tattoos and stuff, but I think they are 100x nicer when they do have one.

Shoot, I started rambling. I do that, I'm sorry. :icon_redf

#9 Kaylen, Aug 30, 2014
  10. Candace

I have none of those :/.

11. LaEsmeralda

I have a trio of helix piercings on my right ear. They give me constant hell but I can't bring myself to let go of them.

I have no tattoos yet but I really, really want to get a Harry Potter style Dark Mark tattoo :tears:

12. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have 4 holes in each ear, my tongue, lip and monroe pierced. I used to have my nipples, spider bites, anti eyebrow and my nose pierced, but the holes closed unfortunately. I had to have surgery back in 2012, and they didn't waste any time closing :frowning2:

I'd love to get my nose, anti eyebrow and the spider bites pierced again, but they frown upon piercings where I work at, plus my pain low is extremely low now.

Also, I have 6 tattoos (stars and lips on my neck, "Love Each Day" on my arm, a butterfly on my wrist and my pride symbol on my inner wrist and "Strength, Courage and Wisdom on my chest) but I plan on getting three covered up. I was young and dumb when I got them, so yeah. I plan on getting my cover ups next year some time in February, so that gives me plenty of time to design something amazing.

#12 pinklov3ly, Aug 30, 2014
  13. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have my ears and navel pierced. I would love to have tattoos in the future.

14. OutlawTorn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have none yet but I want my lip and my cartilage pierced. I also want a tattoo of a flaming treble clef on my forearm with other musical symbols round it, a celtic knot with 'mind, body, soul' under itand a grandfather clock.

15. Zannan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I used to have my left earlobe pierced two times with two cartilage piercings and my right earlobe double pierced and I let them close.
    I plan to get a transversal lobe and quadruple helix piercing on my left ear, snake bites and a vertical labret with a nose stud.
    I also plan to get a flaming grim reaper tattoo on my left shoulder and a tatoo of the quadratic formula on my wrist.

16. AlamoCity

Nothing haha.

17. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This thread randomly reminded me of one of my father's favorite sayings with regards to earrings: "If God had meant humans to have earrings, he would have given us holes in our ears."
    (Though I feel obligated to note that he was referring to a generic "Creator" rather than a Christian god).

The next time I hear him say it I'm going to assure him that if a Creator had wanted us to not have earrings/piercings, it would have made it impossible for us to wear them.

#17 Browncoat, Aug 30, 2014
  18. Yosia

My ears are pierced but i dont wear anything in them, i lost a pair and never bought any more lol.

19. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I currently have neither. I can't see myself getting any piercings. The problem with tattoos is that for something like that, I have a hard time making up my mind and changing my mind. If I were to find something that was really meaningful to me and though about it for a long time, I'd eventually get it :slight_smile:

20. Spider

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want to get one earlobe double pierced and maybe the helix on the other ear pierced.