1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anti-gay argument parody

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Straight ally, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    Now i will prove that being an engineer is evil

If everyone was an engineer then there would be not doctors, and so who would treat diseases, who would do surgeries and stuff. Also, if it wherent thanks to your doctor you would havent been born. I will only accept engineers the day an engineer do a c-section.

Being an engineer is not natural, Adam and eve where not engineers.

I don't like engineerings, mathematics disgust me, therefore they are evil... Except chemical engineering, i love that as long as my daughter doesn't study that.

Planes and buildings are not natural, therefore making a plane is deviant and evil, we where given the feets to walk, we arent supposed to fly. Therefore those who makes them, in other words engineers, are evil deviants, as they deviate from the norm of walkin.

---------- Post added 30th Aug 2014 at 11:33 AM ----------

It should be obvious, but just in case, this is a parody, i am studying engineering myself.

2. Ryujin

me likee :grin:

3. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

The washing machine, or as I call it Satan's death Hog isn't natural. You never go around mining with the hands we where given and come across a vein of washing machine. No, they have to be made by hand, by the devil and his minions. Furthermore washing machines go against a proud and long standing tradition of women (never men that's wrong) washing things by hand. It's been that way for thousands of years, why would it change now. I don't have anything against people who use the washing machine, so long as they keep it to themselves and stop shoving it down our throats.

4. One Man Army

Everyone is a bit disgusted by engineers, deep down. I would be horrified if any of my children turned out to be engineers. They don't form proper relationships like normal people do. Being an engineer is a choice.

5. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Musicians are appalling. Singing songs that make people forget their troubles for a while, writing music folks dance to and revel in...see how evil it all is? They are obviously not praying hard enough. They need to abandon this dire occupation and do something more normal, like accounting, instead. Just pray to the IRS; it will hear you.

6. PurpleGrey

Ha! Perfect! I love this! Children with parents who are mathematicians cannot grow into healthy adults!

7. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I don't drink hot liquids of any kind. That's the Devil's temperature!
    - Kenneth

[YOUTUBE]b1-DoIye5cs[/YOUTUBE]

8. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Funny what and how people think. :roflmao:

9. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

The way I see it clothing is unnatural. Choosing to wear clothing is a sinful lifestyle choice because God created Adam and Eve naked.

10. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    Marriage is unnatural, cats and dogs go around fucking, they dont marry, they dont have relationships. We should return to the ancient traditions of the animal kingdom.

11. Carlgustav

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When I worked at a golf course many years ago, you could always spot the engineers who came into the bar after their round. Really, you just knew!