1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psychology of a compulsive liar

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dano218, Aug 31, 2014.

1. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think we all seen one and know what they are capable of. What are the the reasons, intentions and desires of a compulsive who lies about everything and even thought their lies keep getting exposed their keeps defending them. I had the personal experience of knowing compulsive and here is one case that gets me.

1. Claims he was born in England and inherited a million dollars. Later said he used to have six million and now it is only 2 million because of the stock market. Did the research and found out he was born in california and his accent is really a speech disorder. Asked him why he does not get the money out of England since he is so poor and he says he does not feel like it.
    2. Has lived with his gay brother in law for twenty six years and said his wife died from childbirth. Did the research and found out his friend never had a sister and I think they are actually secretly in a relationship.
    3. Told me he was a professor but later he revealed he was on disability since he was in his twenties. He suffers from anxiety disorders and orders his older friend around to do things for him and and do waste money on things he does not really need. Is always lazy and demanding and whiny.
    4. Has had several facebooks with different names.
    5. Moved from city to city always in five years or less.
    6. Said he had a boyfriend who died and was in the military. I looked up the guy
    s obituary. and he was vietnam war veteran in the US and of no connection to him

This is just the start of his lies. I found his real name from the addresses he lived at, found his real birth certificate with the same name and same birth date he uses, and lined it up to find out he lives a life full of lies and his roommate never bothers to confront him about anything and puts up with his crazy behavior.

2. AAASAS

Sounds more like a sociopath

3. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I think they go hand in hand. I was just curious what mental disorders this guy might of had that me and my partner know and had lived with us for a few weeks because it was mind blowing.