1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out of body experiences.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BearLover, Sep 2, 2014.

1. BearLover

BearLover Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Has anyone here had an Out of Body Experience?

Tell us your story...

Do not confuse these for Lucid Dreams, Lucid Dreams are subjective and just dreams, the world is just a simulation created by your mind, they do not connect to reality.

Out of body experiences are when you actually stay objectively connected to the real world but you have left your body (your mind) has left the body. Most people panic when they have an OBE so the OBE ends up failing, I was talking to a friend online and he said that he floated outside of his body and it freaked him out, he was struggling to get back to the body. OBE's very rarely occur, only few people have them.

I was talking to another guy online in an esoteric secret society (The Illuminati), and I asked him if he could OBE to see what was in my house, the description he gave of my place was incredibly accurate. I was a bit surprised when he told me it.

Has anyone had one of these experiences?

2. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

Google earth.

3. BearLover

BearLover Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    They haven't taken pictures of my place in a few years I think. And anyway, they can't see what's inside, just the kitchen and the front door.

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

[​IMG]

5. BearLover

BearLover Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, have you not heard who the Illuminati are? Many people have the wrong idea, they confuse them for the "Global Elite" but they do exist today, they are enemies of the global elite and the establishment.

They are enlightened philosophers that have existed for 2000 years apparently. In the past they were called Alumbrados, this was the 16th century, Giordano Bruno an Illuminatus was actually burnt by the catholic church for his teachings (Sacred Cosmology).

I'm not saying the guy is actually in the Illuminati, they do exist but this guy is just a student of Illuminism, I know of groups of people that aren't insiders but they are learning about Illuminism.

6. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I know about the Illuminati. Probably more than I should, due to a surge of conspiracy theorists, flooding the Internet following 9/11.

To answer your question, about out of body experiences. No, I have not had one. I believe the potential for them, could exist, in some form or fashion. I even think some have had them, too. But when it comes to first hand or personal experience, I have not had one, to my knowledge.

7. Ryujin

8. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, though now I am convinced it was simply a vivid hallucination from sleep paralysis. I also had cluster headaches that caused head explosions, so I don't trust them.

9. BearLover

BearLover Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Take a look at this, in the past the catholic church had conflict with the Illuminati so this information is somewhat false, they were called Alumbrados at one time though. They were seen as heretics so were burnt at the stake.

Illuminati (Alumbrados) - Original Catholic Encyclopedia

They remain anonymous today under the pseudonym - Mike Hockney. I do actually have contact with Mike Hockney but won't disclose his email address.

If anyone's interested - They have wrote a series of books that are on Amazon. http://www.amazon.co.uk/God-Game-Bo...80338&sr=8-3&keywords=the+series+mike+hockney

#9 BearLover, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  10. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

Astral Projection?

No.. I tried.. But a vast majority of people claimed to have, and still do.

11. Ryujin

I'll get back to you after I read a few Psychology papers

---------- Post added 2nd Sep 2014 at 07:38 PM ----------

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

12. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Illuminati? Seriously?

"Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed."

13. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, so we've gone from "out of body experiences" to debating the existence of the Illuminati. Something has gone terribly wrong here.

14. Ryujin

[​IMG]

15. BearLover

BearLover Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, Resu. Think about what will happen to Christianity if the works of the Illuminati got out into the general public, Giordano Bruno was an Illuminatus and was burnt at stake for his teachings, (sacred cosmology), it probably has something to do with the god particle (photon).

Illuminism is a scientific, mathematical and philosophical religion. It explains spiritual mysteries with maths, few people will believe me. It's esoteric knowledge so very few people know of this. If you've ever heard of Aleister Crowley, the english occultist, he wrote books on Scientific Illuminism. 9783828888692|Aleister Crowley's Scientific Illuminism|Ludwig, An

I know very few people are going to believe me and think I'm a nutcase conspiracy theorist but these guys are real.

Back to the original topic lol.

16. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
  17. TboyB

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've tried to astral project through meditation before with my friends, and I managed to get to the point that I was face down on concrete (or one time grass) and I could look around but obviously as I was so close I could only really see the floor. And then I would get so excited that I couldn't concentrate aha!
    Tried it on my own and I got too scared that I wouldn't like it haha

When I was younger I used to have a recurring dream in which I was a weedy Italian boy in a striped shirt and my friends were having a contest where we would see how far into the dock we could swim under a bridge, I didn't want to but they were pressuring me, so I did and I ended up drowning. (My mum says I told her about this dream from around the age of 3) I kept having the dream until I was 11, my parents took me to Italy for the first time, we were sailing from Sicily to Sardinia, as we came to our first stop in Sicily we motored into the dock. And there was the spot where I died. And it hit me almost like pain all over my chest and in the pit of my stomach. I felt like I was floating and I just sat there pinned to the den of the boat. And then it was gone. I've never had the dream since but I remember it well. I almost mourned the boy. But yeah, think that's as close as I've come to out of body.

The mind is a weird and wonderful thing aha!

18. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

yes man who cant understand the sexual preferences and orientations of others but wholesomely believes in the illuninati, i will gladly jump hurdles to break my brain and make it ill

19. Ryujin

You can't have scientific or mathematical religion. They are mutually exclusive. You can be scientific and religious but you can't be scientifically religious. Religion requires faith, Science requires evidence.

Sorry.

Back to the topic.

20. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've had them before but I didn't know if it was that or depersonalization. Basically I am just drifting in the clouds and my body becomes an insignificant speck within the large mass of people below. I forget who I am and focus on other parts of the world.