1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To fill u all in even tho u probably dont care lol

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JWAD, Sep 14, 2008.

1. JWAD

JWAD Guest

Right well to sum up whats happened with me whilst I bin away, basically as James said b4 we left I had a split personality and i bin through alot of complex psychiatry and stuff and it turns out that, strangely, James was the sort of second personality despite him being in control whilst I, Dean, was the first me lol who is who i am now lol, whilst James was a lying little git who made me sound like a monster, practically non of what he said about me was true infact most of it was almost a ripoff of Nikki from Heroes if u noticed

As well as having a 'new' personality u may notice I also lookcompletely different, this is because 1 i've mtured alot in the time I was away and 2 because i've recently had quite major surgery on my jaw to correct it cos it was like horribly wankey lol, and finally 3 I'm more active than James and so i've got alot more muscle lol. I've also completely changed pretty much everything about me, hair, physique, teeth, i've even taken to wearing blue contacts to try and look as different as possible my life b4 now is gone and im starting again on my own this time :icon_bigg

2. Mind Freak

Seriously?
    Well that's good!

I'm glad you have everything all figured out.

Hurray for a fresh start on life! At least you didn't have to shave your head or attack a car with an umbrella like someone else we know... *cough* Brittany Spears *cough* lol.

3. JWAD

JWAD Guest

lol, no i remained sane even in the worst of it all lol

4. Mind Freak

Good for you! :slight_smile: