1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

raise money for transgender youth plz ? i need answers right now

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rosepetal, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im crying for riley`s death every night i didnt know him but i wish i did nd stopped him killing himself . im watching prayers for bobby and i see the comments and i see a guy saying I'm transgender. I was born in a female body but always knew I was a boy. My parents raised me in a Lutheran church so I was always terrified to out myself for fear of going to hell. all the boys on the block thought I was a boy because I had short hair and no puberty until I was 12. I ran around shirt free with the rest of them. You can imagine that when puberty hit I wanted to die. And my friends started figuring out my body was not male. I told my parents...actually friends parents who thought I was a boy told them so I told them how I had been living as a boy from age 5-12 with my friends. My parents knew it was always too much hassle to get me in girl's clothing so they bought me unisex t-shirts and jeans. I would throw a fit if anything was pink or if it was a dress and my mom learned early to pick her battles For Christmas's and Birthdays I would always want whatever boy's toys were on the market at that time. I still have a wicked original Star Wars figures set and about 1000 Hot Wheels cars. My mom let me choose my own bike as a kid so I chose a boy's BMX. Still, puberty hit and I was devastated. My body was betraying me by turning into a woman. My parents never did except me as a male. The family members who have not disowned me call me by my birth name. It's a sad existence for me. Like Bobby in this movie, I would never have CHOSEN to be like this. I have tried to commit suicide many times because I get told I'm an abomination. I'm single, have not started testosterone and not had top surgery to get a man's chest all because of fear put into me by people who are Christians and supposedly love me. Whoah..this is long. I cried through this whole movie because I understand what Bobby went through. I tried like heck to get my family to watch this movie but they wouldn't because there were a few same sex kissing scenes. smh...lonely life for me..I am Taylor. nd

i said Dont give up try setting a gofund me for all the things u want :slight_smile: i love u and im muslim :slight_smile: you are not wrong,sinful ,ur family are wrong so i would go on instagram nd ask trans guy to help you out :slight_smile: and go to a lgbt center for advice and visit this sitehttp://emptyclosets.com/ baby boy dont kill urself plz ur valuable. i dont want u ending up like riley moscatel . nd go to trevor chat its for suicdal lgbt :slight_smile: i love u nd every lgbt does love u ,god loves u too . and he said "I could never set up a GoFundMe account asking for money for top surgery from my friends. Most of my online friends are also transmen in the same boat as I am. Trying to get the money together for their own surgery and it is kind of an unspoken rule in the online community that we don't set up sites asking for money when all of us need money. If I had such a site would you fund me? My top surgery is $10,000.00. I highly doubt I will live long enough to get that type of money together. I was very close to hanging myself the other night because my roommate who is like a second mom to me told me that she didn;t think we should live together anymore because I am trans. She thought she could help me pray away being who I really am. She told me I am a sinner and she can't live with someone like me. I only get a little over $700 a month to live on and need her income to survive. If she leaves over something I cannot help, I will end my life.
    and i said Be strong l0ve,you might not have the money now but in the future u will love. if nobody accepts you move out of the toxic enviroment love . it`ll get better , i will pray every night u will get the body u deserve love :slight_smile: go to empty closets and trevor chat call trevor chat. i will pray u dont kill urself bc ur so precious :slight_smile: i say the exact same thing to my trans boyfriend :slight_smile: say this to ur transs frieds as well :slight_smile: suicide wont make anything better i wont know ur resting or if ur pain is gone. i an only trust god`s word he`ll comfort you and hug u if u commit suicide love .
    what should i say and do? please i need answers

2. LD579

I think you have done as much as you can. You should feel good that you're supporting somebody and doing your best at it. (*hug*)

3. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thnk you *hugs*