1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm strong because I'm lesbian

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Sep 6, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So I was talking to this girl on another site , she's bi and she doesn't seem to get how a woman can be homosexual. She kept asking me on different occasions why I was not attracted to men, even a few times she kept forgetting I'm lesbian and asking me what size cock I like on guys and if I fuck guys .
    So some guy asked a question if lesbians ,would like a guy watching them have sex with his girlfriend or wife . All of the women that answered the question were bisexual and said yes they would like it and I was the only lesbian that posted and said no I find it a turn off and annoying .
    So then she talks to me about my post and says
    " I admire you , your so strong " I asked her why did she thought I was strong ,and she said it's because I don't want to have sex with men , that's I'm a strong woman to do that . " Seems like she's mistaking me for a political lesbian :confused:

What kinda shocked me was she started talking bad about herself, saying Oh I'm so weak i'm attracted to men I'm not strong like you to resist a man's penis and I like sleeping with men .

I told the fact that I'm not attracted to men doesn't make me strong ,that's just the way I was born it's like breathing air to me .

I couldn't help but feel offended that she though I was strong just, because I'm a lesbian , I was thinking there is more to me than just being a lesbian . I also kinda felt like she thought that I was just resisting the urge to be with men and just choosing to be gay .:dry:
    maybe I'm being sensitive but I couldn't help but feel offended .

She also thinks just because I'm lesbian that I hate men , and she also seems to have a hatred of men , she'll say stuff like she wants to kick all the guys in their balls and stupid stuff like that and make them suffer she also told me she humiliates guys during sex sometimes . When I said I don't hate men that kinda shocked her but she kept trying to get me into this I hate men bang wagon .
    Any I forgot to add I don't know her in real life .
    Should I be flattered and not offended :confused:

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

No, I would be equally offended by this. It kind of reeks of homophobia; firstly assuming all women need dick, and then assuming as if you're 'choosing' to be this way for a political statement.

I have NO clue why people think this way, It's disgusting.

3. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    And after this, she bashes men. :/ She sounds like a troll or a nutcase.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't get how she can bash men like that sure there are some jackasses, but this is too far . Some times I wonder if she's a man pretending to be a bisexual woman but I don't know for sure .:confused:

5. cuppycake

That is .... w-weird. It's people like these I can't understand.

I don't know, is she like, denying the existence of lesbians ... She thinks that lesbians are just women who 'hate' men and who 'resist' jumping on a guy's ... well, you know.

I think that girl is either too naive, or she is a
    And I would be very, very, very offended if I ever got told I'm strong because I deny men or hate them or whatever ... That's just ... dumb. And I would actually say she's mocking you if she didn't sound so naive and innocent. I don't even know ...

6. Candace

Please stay as far away as possible from her. She's delusional and/or is just completely clueless as to what happens in society :dry:

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I felt like she was making fun of me and saying my sexuality wasn't real :bang:

---------- Post added 6th Sep 2014 at 11:24 AM ----------

I will from now on .

8. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Stocking you is strong because you're awesome. Here a hug (*hug*).

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thank you CandyKing (*hug*)

10. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

You're strong,but not because you're a lesbian. You're strong because you can put up with all of these people's crap. Image related
    [​IMG]

11. wdtgg

Out Status:
    A few people
    she sounds like a troll, even as a bisexual i'm offended with that girl's attitude.
    that or she is very confused about being lesbian or being bi and think both are the same?

12. Dakeli27

I would be offended if I was gay and someone was telling me how strong I was to be resisting vagina, or more relatable, if someone was telling me how strong I was not to eat meat. She's very narrow-minded and it would be weird to see you NOT be angry at this.

13. LadyRedRover

That's...really weird. I've had people say the same thing to me about being a lesbian(usually by drunk straight girls) and have always found it rather condescending and completely insulting.

14. wanderinggirl

One might question why she considers herself bisexual. She seems to have a tentative grasp on the concept of sexuality.

Either she's gay but she's had it ingrained in her that she needs a man to protect her; or she's straight but she wants to feel independent of men, or she's bi and knows no other queer people therefore doesn't really know how to explain her orientation.

Basically she's just not worth your time.

15. Hel

Hel

Saying that lesbians are strong because they don't sleep with man means that they made a conscious choice to do so and are be strong minded because they stuck to their guns (is that the good expression?).

So basically, by that statement she is denying the existence of lesbians or she thinks being gay is a choice. Either way, not a very bright person it seems (at least based on that statement alone, maybe she was drunk or something...)

16. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

If lesbians are strong for not sleeping with men, does that mean gay men are strong for not sleeping with women?

17. Hexagon

Some people find it hard to imagine how it's remotely possible to be attracted to a different set of people than the ones they are. Some, I suppose, find it inconceivable, and thus assume everyone else is lying or in denial about their attractions. The girl you're talking to also seems to be suffering from a little internalised misogyny. Being attracted to men is seen as a feminine role, and thus she feels weak for giving in to it.

18. Blossom85

I would be very offended by that as well.. I am bisexual but not because I wanna have sex with a guy or feel the need to have a penis inside me, it is because I still find men attractive and feel I could still have an emotional connection with a guy.. This woman sounds like she has no clue. If she is bashing men, humiliating them during sex but says she needs to have sex with a guy, it sounds like she is covering up her own homosexuality, sounds like she wishes she could be like you stocking and be strong enough to admit she is is a lesbian but feels to weak to do that.. I would still be offended by it though.

19. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When I saw this title, I was confused because I know that's not like you. But no, you have every right to feel as you do. You are who you are. I think it takes great strength inherently for anyone to be a gay/bi man or lesbian because of societal norms. However, the strength is not derived from the fact you don't like a penis. :lol:

We are not all jerks. Some of us love women, just not as sexual objects like some straight pigs. I don't know where I would be without my female friends.

20. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

[deadlifts 250 pounds] thank god i'm a lesbian!!!