1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A few questions!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Akira12, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So first off I was thinking of getting a toe ring...what do u think of toe rings on guys?
    What bout belly button piercings on guys?
    What do u think when u see a guy with either feminine earrings or completely crazy out of the box ones?
    What do u think of a bit overweight guys? Like guys who aren't to overweight but have a bit of a belly? I kinda think they would be awesome cuddlers but that's my opinion lol xD.

2. wanderinggirl

What do YOU think of these things?

Why do you care so much about what we think? We might have terrible taste for all you know... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Blossom85

I don't like toe rings personally, but I agree with wanderinggirl, if you like it and want to get one, that that us your decision.. It is gonna be on your toe, not ours..

4. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yea I agree and most likely will get it regardless but just wanted to know what others thought if it! It shall not deter me in the slightest but was curious of what others thought ya know?

5. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    answers
    1) i don't really care about em all that much. haha i don't think most guys would, since they don't focus on toes all that much.(from my experience that is) you can get one if you want though
    2) belly button piercing on guy really depends. it's either a hit or miss.
    3) it scares me haha. and not in a good way. it's their choice really but i'm not the kind of guy that would be into the fashion stuff. if anything, i'm running the other way
    4) some of them are awesome, some of them are not. i do got a preference for them over the skinny ones any day haha. i think i might be considered big or overweight myself so i'm not too sure, haven't been to a doctor for a while. you might be talking about just big guys in general, the ones with the "beer belly" that is. to be considered overweight, there's some kind of chart that says what weight you exceed when you reach a certain height. they're definitely better to cuddle with that is

6. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yea talking bout the "beer belles" kinda guys but not the to overweight were they can't do much and what not, the ones who have a noticeable belly but it's not like out there if that makes sense? And sorry if that sounds rude or something totally not my attention, I don't know if anyone would take that offensively or not but apologizing in advance anyhow since iv had way to many people get upset or depressed with my wording lol.

7. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    everyone has their own taste really. sometimes when it comes to things like that, they usually change overtime, and i've witnessed that quite a few times. there's a guy that's close to my age that prefers bigger men in terms of weight and isn't really scared to admit that, so no one really is going to feel left out. anyone takes offense to it, it's their issue. you probably want to word it better haha, i know i've had the same problem before =P

8. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yea I'm horrible with wording my sentences...they sound well thought out and such in my head but on paper...not so much >_>