1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planning way ahead...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ColbieMarie, Sep 16, 2008.

1. ColbieMarie

ColbieMarie Guest

I have this friend, Chris, from high school. Right now he goes to school two hours away so I only see him every couple months when he's in town. I go to community college in our home town and next fall I'm planning on transferring to the school he's at.

I want to come out to him, but I think it would be best to do in person, duh. Not when he's home for Christmas or anything (too many other people around, I'm afraid he'd be tempted to tell someone, as it is a juicy secret). I almost texted him it the other night, but I thought that would be really lame.

Is it way strange that I'm already planning on telling him when it's like a year away??

2. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No of course not. I think it's good that you're thinking ahead and it gives you plenty of time what to say to him and how to handle the situation. It's better to go into something like this prepared instead of just pulling it off. :slight_smile:

3. riddlerno1

planning is very good!! it gives you the oppurtunity to work out what your going to say. it may not go that way but al least you have considered it carefully. I have been planning for weeks to tell someoen and now the moment has come im in a bit of a state again!!