1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

friends and feelings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hello1992, Sep 8, 2014.

1. hello1992

Recently, i have been thinking about m relationship with some of my friends.

i have two friends who i would't say theyre my closest frineds, but i have found that we connect very well. Its strange, while i obviously want all my friends to do well, i find that explicitly want these friends to do well. I care about them more than some of my closest friends, in a sort protective sort of way. I don't know why its like this...

Do any of you guys have friends like this?

One of them is a guy. I am not physically attracted to him, but i have begun to develop a deep admiration and respect for him. Maybe its an emotional crush, there was a period where i had very strong feelings for him, but now its something else...

2. BiShoegazer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Apart from my crush I wouldn't say that I have those sorts of feelings for my friends as most of my friend relationships are very superficial but that works for both parties as sad as it may sound.

3. Blossom85

I have that for a couple of online friends I have met over the last couple of years.. I always want them to do well and want to be updated on what's happening in their lives and if they are okay.. I guess that is the emotional and sentimental person I am.