1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

checking in

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Split Arrows, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Split Arrows

Hi everyone.

I'm not sure if anyone here still remembers me from a while back...I've been kind of a ghost of late. Just wanted to let those that may have been wondering of my whereabouts that I'm ok and still around.

A few points of note since I've been gone.

I started a new job that has been absolutely wonderful for my sanity and happiness. And I'm making enough money that I splurged and bought myself a motorcycle.

I've gotten even more obsessed with my archery (shocking, I know) and am likely going to be joining one of the best archery teams in the state.

My anxiety attacks have been getting less frequent, but more intense when they do come on. But I've been able to find some methods of coping that seem to be helping.

That's just about all I've got for now. Not sure how often I'll be checking in, but there were many people on here that have helped me in so many ways that I just wanted to let y'all know how I've been.

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, I'm glad to see you back. You didn't come on here often, which I can kind of understand. It's important to prioritize what goes on offline, too. Especially if it's an athletic activity.

I'm also glad that your mental health has been improving, and it's especially good to have a stable financial situation. (*hug*)

~Adrienne

3. C P

C P

Yo, it's good to see you back. I partially remember your user but I do recognise the avatar, so it's enough to remember you. Congrats on the archery success and it's good to hear you've been dealing better with anxiety.

4. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm too new to remember you but it's good that you're happy now. And really well done with the archery thing, that's really really good. :slight_smile:

5. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i'm also new too. it's nice to see someone is doing so well, so it gives me a lot of hope that i can do the same for someone else someday and change a life in a positive light. sounds really cool that you're into archery, i was actually thinking about getting into it myself at some point.

6. Candace

Glad to see that you're back :slight_smile:

7. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good to see you're doing well and continuing with the archery!

8. Blossom85

Hi there.. I am still fairly new here but welcome back, I look forward to reading your posts if you decide to hang around for a while.