1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused on how HE acts.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KaizerOfPos, Sep 10, 2014.

1. KaizerOfPos

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hey! It's my first time so sorry if I ever do something grammatically incorrect.

So here's the thing. I have a classmate who I had been a friend since 1st year HS, we weren't that close but we always talked and such. So when our last month being Juniors (3rd year HS), we eventually got closer and closer via text and messages. We would talk about random Question and facts and many more. One time it was quite late, he texted me with the word 'bby' and I'm shocked at first and that I know he's messing with me but then later that night, he said 'labyu' (Love you). I'm pretty much more shocked that I just ignored it. The next day at school, he tried to get my attention and why I didn't replied back, I just said I fell asleep.

Later that day, he continued texting me so I just went with the flow and called him bby also and also said labyu. Then after a week of keeping up with his jokes, he called me late at night, saying he wants to hug me...

Then after saying that it's weird, he said it's okay and that nothing is wrong, so I just went with the flow.

Eventually, he invited me at his house around summer, 4 weeks after school ended. He made me feel special. I wanted to know if he was gay so I said to him: "Wanna try it?" (As a joke only). He didn't agreed at first so I felt relieved. But as I was about to leave, he made me sit down on their coach and then said to me... "Sure..."

Then, he playfully removed my short pants and my boxers. He said to me that we should move to his room. There, he played with my **** and all that and that I couldn't say no 'cause it felt good, you know that!

But the thing is, I'm straight and all that. All I want to know about your opinions is, is he gay? or bisexual? 'cause I can't think normal without having to remember what happen, especially that we are still classmates... right now. He is just doing the same thing on, talking to me... but every once in a while, I can see that he is looking at me, and that whenever we see each other, he waves hi to me and playfully pinches my shoulder...

Is he gay or bisexual or just confused? :confused:

2. Yosia

You cant label other people, he could be anything. If he wants to he will tell you. ^.^