1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crush antics

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 1sa, Sep 10, 2014.

1. 1sa

1sa

Out Status:
    A few people
    okay,so there's this chick in my class and i think she's into me.whenever i glance at her or look at her out of the corner of my eye, she's looking at me. we barely know each other (we only have one class together) so i don't want to assume that she likes me, or that she's gay/bi. i followed her on instagram, but she didn't follow me back lol. i was wondering, are there any ways to subtly show someone you like them back, or tell their romantic orientation without asking? (keep in mind i Don't know this girl...)

2. the haunted

Well what does her IG look like? Does she follow any LGBT celebrities or people from school who are gay ladies?

You would think that a girl who looks at you all the time would like you, but she could just think you're pretty and wants to look like you. Or maybe she gets gay vibes from you and she's trying to send them back. Does she try to get you to notice her in any way?

But I feel like if she did like you then she'd follow you back on IG...

3. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This exactly. See whether she flirts with you or not. Perhaps try to smile when she looks at you, it could easily tell you whether she is interested or not.

4. rmds

Girls are so tough. She could totally be looking at you because she thinks you're pretty in a non-gay way... just in a GIRL way... because even as a lesbian, I still look at some girls and think, "Wow, she's so pretty I wish I had her hair, etc." rather than "Wow I really want to have sex with her."

That's the weird thing about being gay AND being a girl... is that girls compare themselves to other girls so much that it's hard to tell if she's looking at you because she's just a girl comparing herself to another girl, or if she's looking at you in a gay way. But yeah, it's also entirely possible she's trying to feel out for the gay vibes.

Why don't you just talk to her? You're in the same class, right? Ask her to study or something.

5. Candace

Try to find out how she acts around you and find out if any of her interests pertain to anything LGBT. Maybe then you can get a better picture of what she's like.

6. BoiGeorge

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Next time she looks at you, give her a shy smile. If nothing else, it will break the ice a bit with you two. And maybe casually ask her a question next time you see her, like what the time is or if she has a pen you could borrow

7. 1sa

1sa

Out Status:
    A few people
    :lol:Thanks all! I'll try these techniques tomorrow