1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi-sexual women (or anyone), are you attracted to this body type?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Frs9, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Frs9

Are there any girls who find this body type 'beautiful' or something to admire?

I am talking about a male who is in his late teens, early twenties. Skinny, slender body. Fair in colour. Quite feminine like. They call it a 'twink' body type. However I only seem to get attention from guys and I am not gay.

Also do you have any fetishes that you imagine fulfilling with this body type?

2. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know whether you want me to answer this (but you say "or anyone"). Honestly I don't care that much, I care about the personality.

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I personally am not bisexual or interested in men, however, I do know a bi girl who ONLY likes feminine and thin looking men to the extent you're describing.

4. SomeLeviathan

I'm much mor einterested in personality but physically yes I would be into that body type

5. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Not a female, but definitely prefer twinks, "fem boys", and "real life yaoi characters".

Apparently, there are plenty of straight and bi women who also moan over there being a lack of straight twink-like men out there, too. :lol:

6. Frs9

Where are those women?!

7. 101DeadRoses

I don't really think it's the sexiest thing in the world (yes, I dig more big, tall, strong men... with long hair.) but if you're really smart, creative and sexy in the mind, as well as carrying yourself with pride, you could have the face of a horse and I'd still be attracted to you.
    And I actually saw a quite feminine man out at my local grocery store, skinny and lean, with big eyes, and an earring, and I thought he was HOT!

8. BoiGeorge

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm bisexual and that is my type to a tee! I am only ever attracted to skinny, emo-like boys. I have never been attracted to 'manly men' ever. So yeah, I am definitely attracted 'twinky' boys :slight_smile:

9. Nimun

Sure skinny guys can be sexy. I'd prefer a fem guy over some huge, hulking brodude any day.

10. Blossom85

I am like most of the other bisexuals who have answered.. I prefer a persons personality so I would be into that body type as long as that Person has a lovely and wonderful personality. I honestly see on different forums where people ask what is your type and I have never been able to really describe my type and I now realize it is because I prefer the personality.

11. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My boyfriend is feminine-ish. And I love fem men. You will find a girl who is into you. Just keep looking. :slight_smile:

12. White Knight

I am more interested in why are you insist on bisexual girls? You say you are not gay which means you are not bisexual either. If you were you wouldn't mind men hitting on you.

Do heterosexual females fall short to fullfill your treesome fantasies? Did you mistake this site with dating sites?

To be honest I find your post disturbing and insulting. Lucky for you looks like I am the only one who thinks that way.

13. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In fact, I typed that as well, but deleted it afterwards. I didn't get the bisexual women either, because it says (or anyone) after it..

14. Blossom85

You aren't the the only one who found the post a little strange and disturbing.. I was choosing to be more diplomatic and just answer the question without seeming to be Impolite to the OP.

15. black-cat

Like everyone else, if this *hypothetical* person had a hideous personality, they could have the body of a God, but you wouldn't care- I feel that if this gentleman had a great personality I would love him and his body type- but yes- that body type does sound attractive. :slight_smile:

16. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I didn't really catch that. At first I thought the only reason was because he's on an LGBT site so you aren't really going to find many heterosexual women here.

17. Jenna0780

It doesn't make any difference, to me. I'm not necessarily attracted to the body type, nor turned off by any body type.

18. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I think it's a nice look on a guy. I don't have an exact preference for how a guy should look though.

19. TurtleCat

I'd say that's really the only type of guy I'm attracted to. I'm generally more attracted to women, and only like two types of guys: the effeminate, skinny, "pretty boy" type, and for some reason, I like older men with beards. lol

20. laurenc

laurenc Guest

if I find some one attractive I just do . but I will say this I like guys who are a little more feminine then most guys are