1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a big hug

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by oscarneedslove, Sep 10, 2014.

1. oscarneedslove

I don't know it is an appropriate thread to start. I always keep everything secret in my life without a real support and I just need a big hug. I don't really know if I can tell what I mean but almost every night I see someone hugging me. Some are more sexual and some are more friendly. The worst part is waking up and realizing that it wasn't real. :tears:

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I guess you need a hug. (*hug*) Are these dreams? Who do you see? People you know? The same each time?

3. Blossom85

I get what you mean, I think it is your subconscious just wanting some affection, wether it is romantic or sexual or just a platonic kind of affection, it seems like you want someone to be affectionate with. ~big hugs~ I hope you are able to make sense of the dreams and be able to realize in real life what you are dreaming.

4. oscarneedslove

Mostly people I know but not all the time. Some starts with hugging and ends up very erotic:icon_bigg and some are just hugging very friendly.

---------- Post added 10th Sep 2014 at 07:19 PM ----------

Thank you. You really get what I fell like. I think I will go sleep and hope to see some more hugging :grin:(*hug*)

5. Blossom85

Thank you. You really get what I fell like. I think I will go sleep and hope to see some more hugging :grin:(*hug*)[/QUOTE]

You are welcome and I really do get what you feel like cause I often feel the same way.. I am a very affectionate person and would love to just have someone I could be more affectionate with without it seeming weird or unnatural. Hope you do dream some more dreams of hugging (*hug*)

6. White Knight

I guess your dreams point you lack affection and personal contact in your life. You are longing for it which is quite natural. Being only one living in your world is cold and cruel. Hope you can find some outlet to let out bit of that loneliness.

We are here for you.(*hug*)

7. Yosia

*big hug*

8. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Aww...

I definitely know how you feel. I desire to be affectionate, too, and that just isn't working out for me. I have to make due, with my pillows and blankets, but they just aren't the same. For one, they don't ever talk back! They don't laugh at my observations, or comfort me when I ramble to myself, before dozing off.

You are not alone, hon.

9. Nikky DoUrden

A hug from me as well (*hug*)
    And I know the feeling, I had dreams when I was younger of hugging my best friend and holding his hand then waking up realizing it wasn't real .. ^_^

10. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    get ready for a BIG SQUEEEEEZE (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*) :icon_bigg

11. oscarneedslove

I am glad I joined this forum. Others understand how I feel and no one judges me. Thank you all. I feel better now. BTW I saw hugging and cuddling with a cute guy I saw 2 months ago. That was so sweet. But it was really sad to wake up as I realized that wasn't real again. Thanks you guys for hugging me.(*hug*)