1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nasty myspace message

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sam, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Sam

Sam

So I got on myspace a few minutes ago and I had a message from someone I didn't know and he said this:

"not to be rude but is this gay thing because guys don't like you?"

I think it's funny how ignorant and mean people can be. It actually made me laugh because I was thinking what does he think that is going to upset me? It didn't because I don't even know him and I have a lot of acceptance in the people who know me and because I know he was just trying to be mean and I know the reason I am gay and it has nothing to do with anybody else and because of the fact that I have turned down guys because, guess what I'm gay!

I just hope he doesn't do this to other people who might not be able to laugh at it and might actually hurt them.

He does live close to me though (in a nearby town) and he did seem kind of creepy though.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "No. It's because I don't like guys."

Lex

3. JayC

JayC Guest

well ask him, "Not to be rude but is this whole straight thing because no guy wants to date you?"

4. Sam

Sam

I think he was trying to call me ugly or something.

I told him no it's because I don't like d*** I like p**** but I blocked him after I sent it because I don't want to keep getting messages from him because it's annoying. I also told him that maybe he likes to say that stuff because he is insecure about himself.

5. JWAD

JWAD Guest

lol i hate narrow minded ppl that think all LGBT people are LGBT because they can’t get a date lol. I've used to have like 10 girls a day flirt with me but i neva bin interested in any of em lol. Knowing me tho i woulda replied with something along the lines of "nah im gay cos im good looking enough to get guys, unlike u" lol

6. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    One word..............JERK!

7. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've met more than enough people who think sexuality is determined based on who likes you, not who you like (i.e., "His girlfriend dumped him, so he turned gay"). I have no pity for these people any more.

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never understood this. "Are you gay because you can't get a date?" Why yes. That's precisely why I'm gay. Because no woman found me attractive. So instead, I decided to become gay. Because the pool of gay guys is MUCH larger than the pool of straight women. And because, let's face it, gay guys have never been known for being shallow, and they never ever judge a guy by his looks. In fact, since becoming gay, I've had to fight off the guys with a stick. Thanks, homosexuality!

Lex

9. EM68

:roflmao:

10. Noah

I could have had any girl lol.
    Ppl are stupid

11. Loveless

Loveless Guest

What an ass

12. gutsrie

how rude of him to even consider sending that message.

13. littledinosaurs

People are lame.

14. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    People suck. Not long after I first got Myspace (at the time, I had my orientation set to bi), I got a message from a girl I used to know (and dislike) way back in primary school, saying "I don't mind that you're bi, just don't start hitting on me". I hadn't spoken to her in about four years.

15. shakerdancee

Myspace is cool

16. Vampyrecat

I think that was really ignorant and small minded of him - not to mention mean.

I also have to laugh at the assumption that just because we like girls means that guys find us ugly or not good enough for them.

I know this will sound braggy but honestly - I've had a fair few guys approach me only to be knocked back because "I'm sorry, it's not really you, it's more the fact I'm into girls"
    And like... I can walk around in my bathers and shorts in summertime and know that the (straight) guys are having a hard time focusing on my face. It's not because I'm ugly - it's more the fact that I apparently (according to a male friend) possess a "wasted rack and legs"... so I assume he likes them and is disappointed he can't have me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So I think that is just a load of bullshit when people say it's because we can't get guys to like us or girls to like men. It's just ignorance.

17. Ben

Ben

He's obviously a moron. Blocking him was the right thing to do :slight_smile: