1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homecoming Hurt

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CloudyEver, Sep 13, 2014.

1. CloudyEver

I'm finding myself hurt. Really hurt. Once,e just once, I'd like to be asked out. To a dance, on a date. Hell, you know what? i'd even tolerate just being acknowledged. But lately, I find myself fading into the background, and hurting silently. No suicide risk, but depression is once again setting in with my inability to seem socially appealing. Damn small town communities. Why can't I be normal for once? It's certainly not for lack of trying...:tears:

Sorry, I just needed to vent and whinge on a public platform.

2. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

if i move to anchorage alaska (very liekely at a point) i will take u to a belated prom

): *hug*

but hey by then.... i bet you'll either be out or find people that love u for who you are <3

3. Candace

Wait until you go to college. You'll find tons of people who love you for you and will beg to go out with you :grin:.

I'm really sorry that you had this experience :/ , but trust me on the fact that it will get better in due time :slight_smile:

4. CloudyEver

Thank you, both of you. I had an extremely invigorating walk that cleared my head and allowed me to calm down. I'm much improved :grin: