1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ladies, do you shave?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rmds, Sep 15, 2014.

1. rmds

Feeling left out of the shaving thread pertaining to men, so let's have one for the girls.

1. Armpits?

2. Legs?

3. Pubic area?

4. Anal area?

Anywhere else?

What do you prefer in a partner?

Just curious! :thumbsup:

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Armpits: Almost all of time, although if I don't I always make sure they're hygienic.
    What do I prefer in a partner: Don't care

Legs: Almost never unless It's summer or I'm in a relationship and I know they would prefer it.
    What do I prefer: Don't care

Pubic area: Never fully shave it, I either leave it alone or trim it slightly.
    What do I prefer: Might sound bad, but my partner MUST have pubic hair, at least some for me to be attracted. I don't like bald vulva. It grosses me out >.<

3. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Only my armpits. Sometimes the pubic area too, but not all of it. I'd just like my partner toshave the armpits and the pubic area. I don't mind it in other places.

4. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

i didn't know people shaved the anal area, that seems dangerous

learn something new every day

5. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    All shaving can turn dangergous, especially when it around the neck area, people do that without second thought.

Person in front of mirror: Hey I am going to shave my neck today, *takes out razor*, OH SHIT I'M BLEEDING, IT WON'T STOP, IT WON'T STOP!!!!!

Moral of this story is everything is dangerous and we are putting ourselves in harms way all the time.

#5 CandyKing, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
  6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    arm pit

legs all of it

pubic area landing strip

I don't want a forest in my partners pubic area , but landing strip is fine .

#6 stocking, Sep 15, 2014
  7. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

but like you can't even SEE what you're shaving without some jerryrigged ass mirror device and that STILL DOESNT SEEM SAFE because ass skin is so sensitive and there are a lot of curves and stuff plus i mean is ass hair really that thick or is it an aesthetic thing, i mean you never see it yourself so is it just for the partner or what

8. Holly82

that's what wax and bleaching cream is for....

9. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I will say this I will not be burying my face in that ass if it not shaved and properly clean. Also waxing is a thing you know.

#9 CandyKing, Sep 15, 2014
  10. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I kind of agree. I never shave anything near my ass, just sounds like a hassle and would be painful, imo
    Then again, it might not matter because no partner of mine would ever get near my ass on my account.

11. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I shave my legs and armpits... but only because my mom makes me. Otherwise I probably wouldn't. :confused:

Contrarily, I prefer girls who shave (their armpits and legs).

---------- Post added 15th Sep 2014 at 08:18 PM ----------

:lol:

12. Ashestopheonix

1. Armpits?
    Try to daily- if not daily then at least make sure there's nothing visible until I get the chance to

Partner: At the very least Maitenenced (is that a word?)

2. Legs?
    Shave in the summer, but lag sometimes in between seasons and just wear pants sometimes. Winter not at all unless I'm with someone.

Partner: ^

3. Pubic area?
    when I'm single I keep it trimmed, when I'm taken its landing strip or brazillion

Partner: mostly or completely shaved

4. Anal area?
    Never

Partner: Don't care

Anywhere else?

used to shave my arms, not anymore (and they did not grow in thicker and darker- honestly think that's a myth)

13. the haunted

1. Armpits?
    Yes.

2. Legs?
    Yes. I'm single, so I only shave if I plan on wearing shorts. I'm lazy lol.

3. Pubic area?
    Yes.

4. Anal area?
    No. I only use my butt for pooping.

Anywhere else?
    My stomach.

Shaved armpits and pubes. Legs and anal area are up to them. Leg hair doesn't bother me, but I think it's super cute when girls wear dresses, so the girl I'm with might already shave her legs on the regular anyways.

14. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I shave everything. But I kinda slack on shaving my legs in the winter. I don't let them get noticeably hairy, but I slack a lil. I like the women I am with to shave everything, but if there is a lil hair down under, that is fine. I don't mind men to be hairy, but same with men, I like them to shave balls... I mean I don't wanna do oral if it's too hairy! lol

15. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Not meant to criticize anyone here, but I find it kind of interesting and yet sad, that women are so expected to be clean shaven for their partners, yet most guys in their thread voted that they don't mind hair or even like it. I think It's one thing that actually puts me off dating women because I don't like shaving, and I'd only go as far as armpits/legs (I'd never negotiate with shaving pubes....ever lol)

16. the haunted

I actually think completely bald genitals of any kind look really freaky and prepubescent. I only prefer shaved because if I'm going down I don't want rug burn hahaha. Plus, I'd rather not have to chop trees to get to the heart of the forest.

But yeah, I'm 100% with you when you say it looks gross.

17. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Well I actually agree with you on that extent haha when I say I like pubic hair, I don't mean full forest, but rather a nice trimming. Full forest doesn't work for oral sex at all, but I also wouldn't like if my partner wanted me to be completely bald because It's like..It's too time-consuming and painful for me to do just for 'my partner', so I would prefer if someone at least likes SOME hair XD

18. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

I don't care if she's got peach fuzz and a jungle downstairs

I will bury my face in any legal and willing ass,

19. prussianblue100

1. Armpits?
    Yes

2. Legs?
    Sometimes

3. Pubic area?
    Uh...Well, when I heard that you'd grow hair down there during puberty, I thought that I would shave. The idea doesn't sound too appealing now, so I grab scissors and trim it a bit when it's bothering me, but never a full-on shave or waxing.
    Short answer: No.

4. Anal area?
    :eek: People shave there!?

Anywhere else?

My arms, and sometimes my stomach.

I wouldn't mind if she had a bit of pubic hair and some on her stomach, but it would be nice if she shaved everywhere else.

20. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Armpits always. Legs typically only during the summer. Once it's cold enough to wear pants, I only shave if it starts to bother me. Pubic hair usually my bikini line during the summer. I shaved it all out of curiosity once and it was just way too much work.

As for a partner, I'm not really sure. I'd prefer smooth armpits and legs but if she doesn't want to then I'd be okay with that too.