1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why am I so attracted to older women?!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChloeKiss, Sep 16, 2014.

1. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Not like 50's old but anywhere from late 20's to early 40's. If they're attractive and charming I get so drawn into them. I don't know if the term ''Cougar'' refers to a woman who goes after younger men and younger men only but.. if it's possible to say a Cougar is simply a woman who goes after younger people then i'd say they well and truly have me in their trap even without knowing it. I just find older girls so f**king sexy! My dads girlfriend is hot and she's in her 40's! I know.. she's my dads girlfriend but still!

I've also had a 40 year old bisexual woman hit on me while I was out with my guy friend.. She asked if I was bi and when I said yes and after talking for awhile she gave me her address :icon_wink I was too drunk that night and either she gave me the wrong address or I was too drunk to remember so I didn't end up going. Yes I was going to go to her house. Don't judge me. This woman could have passed for 30! Tall fit frame with dark black hair and sexy green eyes!

Anyway.. Do any other girls on here relate to this?! Thanks.

#1 ChloeKiss, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  2. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I'm not a girl and I like guys.

But I like older guys! Not like, old men with gray hair and beards or anything like that, but guys in their 30-40's are sexy (if they are still feminine and girly.. And believe me! They can be. At least in Japan). Dunno why. It's not like it's on purpose either, it's like I see someone I like, then I learn his age and I'm like "ah. Again, a 45 year old." I tend to like older guys more than young ones.
    Some people say that's because you're submissive or whatever and want a "daddy figure", but hell no, I'm dominant as hell and want a doll to dress up. Haha

So I get what your saying!

3. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

i seem to have a thing for the "tired and frumpy but hip mom look" and it sucks a lot

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm attracted to both older women and younger whoever 's hot I do want a girlfriend close to my age though maybe a little older but not 40 . I guess I'll have sex with younger and older being 18 to 40 . But that's because probably horny as hell .:dry:

5. CoyoteCalling

Out Status:
    Some people
    I've always been attracted both to women who are older than me and to women who are around my own age. It was true when I was younger and it's true now. I don't know if this kind of thing always means that you have "mommy issues" or if that's just the lazy explanation. It might actually be true in my case. Couldn't tell you why you like them.

6. Fruit Topping

I am. Sadly and i see her everyday. I think shes in her mid 40's or something but can easily pass in her late 20's.

7. TurtleCat

I've found I'm attracted to older people, too, for whatever reason. I'm only 25, but my husband is 39 and the women I've been with tend to be older as well. I think it stems from the fact that as a kid, I was homeschooled and thus never really spent much time around people my own age, and thus was around older people all the time. Thus, it's like I have a natural affinity.

8. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Experience, be it with life, sex, knowledge, or anything really, is pretty sexy. Age just means, there is a greater likelihood, of the individual being exceptional, or well-rounded, in one or more of these areas.

That's what attracts me, along with other things, to older individuals, at least.

9. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Exactly! Couldn't have said it better myself! :icon_bigg

---------- Post added 16th Sep 2014 at 08:40 PM ----------

I don't think I would marry a 40 year old.. I'm more interested in committing to someone rather young but i'd still like it if they were a bit older. Like maybe early 20's.

#9 ChloeKiss, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  10. tulips2198

tulips2198 Guest

I have a crush on my English teacher. She's married with kids but sometimes I think what it would be like if she wanted to be with me.. emotional and physical. To me its not a bad thing. Love is love.. No barriers

11. NobodyKnowsHer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You like what you like. If you're into older women, that's fine.

12. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

Totally can relate! Every single crush I've ever had (excluding my very first) has been on women age 30 to 45. Don't know why. Now would I date someone in that range, no but it's nice to fantasize:slight_smile:

#12 XenaxGabby, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
  13. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have no explanations as to why, but I can tell you that anecdotally, there seems to be a pretty significant proportion of lesbian relationships that have significant age gaps, more so than gay men.

Also, it's a small and entirely unscientific sample, so utterly worthless, but from what I've observed in various situations/populations/circumstances, the proportion of grossly unhealthy relationships seems very high (as in, a pretty significant majority) among the age-gap lesbian relationship population.

No question there are some healthy ones. And I have no clue whether my unscientific sample would hold up to more rigorous study with a larger sample. My gut suspicion is that it would, but that's all it is.

I will say that the people I've seen who have come out of the relationships that were abusive, if they are willing to learn from their mistakes and do some deep and extended self-work, can see enormous change in themselves, which often includes seeing them attracted to healthier people, closer to their own ages. But it's very hard to get anyone to do the work until they've really understood firsthand how dysfunctional the situation is.

14. ccdd

ccdd Guest

I don't think you're alone, no! Older women are hot - especially when they're confident :slight_smile: Although I think my situation is very different as I am 30 and particularly like women in their late thirties and early 40s. This is very different to being 18 and attracted to women of that age (not least because the older you get the less age gaps matter).

But when I was at school I had crushes on teachers and friends' parents. I think in some way you should see being attracted to much older women like that: as unattainable crushes to enjoy but which shouldn't really go anywhere.

However, you also mention people in their early twenties - that's a very different situation, and go for it! Not only is the age gap smaller and less likely to lead to differences in life-stage/power, different rates of maturity mean you may be very similar to someone who's a bit older (although the reverse to that is that, as said earlier, age gaps can seem bigger aswell - I think when you're young 4 years can be a lifetime between some people, whereas it can be nothing between other people).

Also, I am 30, and absolutely no offence meant to anyone, but I wouldn't hit on an 18-year-old woman and would feel uncomfortable dating anyone under 25 and probably wouldn't want to go out with someone under about 26 or 27 (depending upon where they were in life). People younger than that are likely to be in a different life-stage and I know how much I changed through my 20s - and I'd be worried about things like power / confidence / differences in economic security etc.

15. Blossom85

I am attracted to younger and older people.. When I say younger I mean from 18 to about late 30's, so I don't think it is abnormal to be attracted to people who are older or younger then yourself. It's not always about looks, or the fact they aren't close in age to you, sometimes you are just drawn to a certain person or a certain personality regardless of age.

16. thekillingmoon

Some women in their 40s look like they could be in their 30s and I find women in their 30s attractive. The fitness trainer at the gym I go to is very attractive, I don't know how old she is. She could be in her late 30s or maybe she's in her early 40s and just looks younger. I think what could draw someone to an older person is that they're mature and have more life experience, which makes them more interesting to be with. Still I'd rather date someone close to my age than someone a lot older. There is always that fear that they wouldn't see me as an equal cause I'm younger.

17. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Thanks for your replies guys! I read all of them!

18. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

I'm not at girl, but yes I do gave attraction to older men.. I don't know maybe its because they have mire experience in life.

19. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First of all I envy you lol

20. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I would definitely say it has something to do with experience.