1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rochester Institute of Technology

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dakeli27, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Dakeli27

Just out of curiosity, does anyone here go to RIT, or has anyone here gone to RIT?

2. Kriskluwe

Kriskluwe Guest

Sry man nvr heard of it. I go to school in the south and went to h s in az.

3. tscott

I went and took some design courses at RIT. It's a phenomenal school. I also live in town.

4. Dakeli27

My parents have enough money for me to go, and I live in Fairport, so I could commute, but it's a big goal for me to dorm there, so basically that's what I'm going to start deciding. My parents can pay for most of my college, but if I dorm, I pay for that, so I should start saving up as soon as I get a job (prob. Within a few weeks).
    Since you live in town, can you describe what it's like to do so, and what the different parts are like? (Apartments, global village, etc.)

5. tscott

I lived in dorms for undergrad and grad school...I commuted to RIT as an adult...I really can't say what their dorm situation is like. I live in the Park Ave. neighborhood now and there are a lot of students living in apt.'s in the area, but I'd advise you to live on campus for at least a couple of years if you can afford it. It is really a lot about college is about...making friends, being with people not exactly like you, the baby steps toward independent living.