1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New relationship

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ahardlife, Sep 18, 2014.

1. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have recently started a relationship with a guy his name is Craig hes 23 I met him in May on a night out we sort of liked each other:slight_smile: anyway we had a few fumbles and kisses the first night & he took my mobile number & we had a date a few weeks later. we have had a few more dates nothing physical happening just had a date & a laugh but I enjoyed his company . at the weekend we went out & we both said we liked each other so Craig asked if I wanted to go steady ``old fashioned I know`` said yes of course :slight_smile: anyway we have spent some time just chatting been open about our past relationships both been hurt in the past but thats life I guess. I also told him about the moods I get in sometimes I can get quite down it`s best to leave me alone when am like that. Problem is am not sure what Craig's reaction will be when am like that I dont want him to feel like am pushing him away:frowning2: I really like him we make one another happy hopefully.I just hope he will be around after my moods .

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it's good that you have already told him about the problems with your mood. Did you just mention it in a fairly casual way or have you really tried to explain the how's and why's? A good guy will take it on board and make an effort to understand.

3. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I didnt turn up for a date so he called and I could only be honest with him told him I didnt feel in the mood:frowning2: so he kind of seen how I can get . I want to be honest with him I like him allot .