1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

:(

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 1sa, Sep 18, 2014.

1. 1sa

1sa

Out Status:
    A few people
    This is kind of a vent post...
    I've been sure of my sexuality since a few months ago, and now all I crave is a relationship with a girl.
    The problem is, all the "lesbians" at my school are part of a group and are literally all straight as fuck and trying to act lesbian because they think it makes them cooler.
    And of the non-emo lesbians I know, none of them are my type.
    I just want a pretty femme girl, but fuck knows how hard it is to find one of those. Plus, I'm short and boring and awkward at not cute at all; especially with this ugly pixie cut I got at the beginning of the school year.
    Any advice? Sorry for my profanity, I'm just desperate -___- :tears:

2. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sorry that you feel unfulfilled. Hope things will pick up and you'll meet someone right.

3. wolf of fire

My advice would be wait, you only know the ones who are out, you never know who may come out tomorrow. As for how you see yourself the best thing to do is find your positives not your negatives, you have great choice in LGBT forums for example. To quote someone I can't remember who "beauty is in the the eye of the beholder"

4. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My best advice is to just try and relax and not think about it to much. Just stay open minded and keep yourself happy, I'm sure you'll find someone you like. And don't be so down on yourself! It's bad for your self esteem! I'm sure you're a beautiful and awesome person! I'm sorry you're having a hard time though... Try and stay positive! And be good to yourself! (*hug*)

#4 Nekoko, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  5. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try not to let it get you down and keep an open mind/eye. Sure, it might seem like there are only a few lesbians, but there's probably more than you think. There are always bi girls as well. Also, don't be afraid to be a little confident! You gotta love yourself before you love somebody else. I'm sure somebody out there thinks you're absolutely wonderful.

You're not alone though, if it helps. I can't find any nice ladies at my school either.

6. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

You be the person everybody wishes they could... and trust me, people will flock to you, like little leeches, just wanting to suck 'the cool' right off of you. This includes any potential friends or partners.

Some folks might hate, but screw them. Every time you repress who you are for somebody else, or bend to their will, you're allowing them to call the shots. You're living for somebody else, and that isn't sexy, baby doll.

You put some pep in your step, and watch what begins to happen.

(*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

7. Blossom85

I honestly have been there where you feel like what would anyone see in me, why would someone wanna be with me.. And I got to a point in my life where I just felt that I needed to get past that. If people don't wanna take the time to get to know the beautiful and wonderful young woman you are, then that it their loss.. I know it's easier said then done to just ignore it all and just not let those thoughts get you down, but honestly.. You will feel so much better when you decide to not let it effect you.. Just be the amazing and sweet person you are and I know that you will find someone you can connect with, you can be with and share something special with. Also, I think you are under estimating your own worth.. You need to see yourself the way you really are, not how you perceive yourself to be. Be yourself and trust that will always will in the end.