1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any other feminine girls that also like feminine girls?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anniebunnie, Sep 18, 2014.

1. anniebunnie

anniebunnie Guest

It seems like feminine girls generally tend to like more masculine girls. I consider myself to be pretty girly and I like girls who are also that way. Anyone else out there like this?

2. Emmanuella

I am somewhat girly....and tend to be attracted to girls who are equally feminine as well. I don't wear make up, but love skirts and dresses or just jeans/casual wear. I gravitate toward women who are the same. Not tooo "girly" but not tooo masculine either.
    That's not exclusionary though. I find all types of women attractive. Who I choose to date would depend entirely upon their personality, in the end.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm the same way, I like feminine girls, I'm a feminine girl myself.

4. MissRanger

MissRanger Guest

Clothing wise I would be considered feminine. I do love to wear dresses, short shorts etc. But personality wise I guessed I would be considered a bit 'masculine'. I usually do things that a 'stereotypical guy' would do like sports, video games, crafts, drawing etc. When it comes to attraction, I am certainly more attracted to girls that dresses up in a feminine way. I am not really into the whole rugged and tough look.

5. Blossom85

I am the same, I consider myself to be quite feminine and I find myself attracted to a more feminine girl as well and considering the responses here, it doesn't look like you are alone.

6. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yep. Fem and love fem :slight_smile:

7. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Both my partner and I are pretty femme, and I have generally preferred femme women throughout my life. But I must say that in the past few years I've started to develop a taste in somewhat more butch types...more than a few have turned my head recently.

8. rmds

I'm not SUPPEERRRR girly, but I would consider myself a femme. And I'm attracted to girls who are sort of the same way. Feminine but not annoyingly girly.

9. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

hell yea but i am really bad at being feminine and am unattractive so i prob dont count, tho butch girls have started to kinda grow on me lately, idk why.

10. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Awww.. Cmon, girl. Don't call yourself unatractive. Beauty is VERY subjective. I've fallen for people who aren't my type per say. A great personality, humor, and compassion are very attractive to me personally more than physical attractiveness actually. I personally find myself putting my body down. Women are so critical of our bodies sometimes. Thanks media. :frowning2: But I just had my figure referred to as hourglass when I think of my figure as pear shaped. :slight_smile: Anyway, you shouldn't call yourself unattractive. Start calling yourself beautiful. Cause everyone has beauty; unless you are a mean person and mean is real ugly. We love ya, girl. :slight_smile:

11. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

thank you, i really just feel like quasimodo and i really earnestly can not imagine a girl ever finding me remotely appealing. but i will try to be more positive about things. thank you C:!!

12. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

Here! I'm not really into wearing makeup though. I prefer a natural look.

13. Clearvision

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes def my gf and i were both femme but not girly. I love strong yet femme women but in my exp there are not as many femme couples out there.

14. thekillingmoon

Yes I like more feminine girls. Feminine lesbians are so rare. :icon_sad:

15. JessicaWolfess

I absolutely love more fem girls~

16. Hel

Hel

I'm kind of "girly" (I think) and I tend to be attracted to feminine woman (either as feminine as me or more).

I used to have a problem with that stereotype actually: I didn't want to be a lesbian because I didn't want people to think I was the "man" of the relationship... Now I'm not bother by it as much.

17. Randomcloud

Me! * raises hand * which means I often end up crushing on straight girls haha. Or if they aren't straight they assume I am. Sighh

18. Lipstick Leuger

I'm a Femme and only date Butches, but my daughter is a Tomboi Femme and she likes other Femmes. I know many gals like this, it's not unusual. I really think it depends on the area you live in.

19. Fruit Topping

I dress masculine I guess? I don't like dresses or skirts. I'm more or a person who would wear jeans all through summer. Can't stand short shorts on me even if I have been told I got the legs for it, but on some people I could faint at the site.

Personality wise, I'm girly. I can admit that I'm a super girly girl inside yet on the outside I'm mistaken as a guy many times.

20. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

What's tomboi femme? that..... sounds maybe like me? (sorry to derail >: )