1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Masculine Guys Attracted to More Feminine Guys?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by willycubed28, Sep 18, 2014.

1. willycubed28

In my area there are not many masculine men who are attracted to feminine guys like me, and it is really disappointing. I always get told if I wanted to date someone who is feminine then I would date a girl. So are there any masculine guys on here that would date a feminine guy? Would it bother you? Or would you not date a guy because he is feminine?

2. Firephyz

I would probably consider myself a masculine guy when I take into account my relatively deep voice and rather "more masculine" interests. I don't really like sports though. Personally, I think I do prefer more feminine guys than masculine ones. I'm definitely not into guys who act tough or have big muscles. To answer your questions I would indeed date a feminine guy and I would actually prefer it :icon_bigg

Edit: I myself wish I was more feminine as, at least to me, it seems that being a masculine gay guy can make it hard for other gay guys to know you're around. Interestingly, I also prefer bottom as opposed to top. I don't really know if that's appropriate in this forum though (somebody please inform me if it isn't).

#2 Firephyz, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  3. willycubed28

See, I am feminine and I prefer to date a masculine man.

4. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am into all types of guys really. My sense of attraction knows few bounds, but I find I am more into guys that are metro sexual. I guess you could say in the middle. Everyone's definition of feminine varies.

5. awesomeness

I consider myself masculine, yes. And as for what I find attractive, it depends what you mean by "feminine". I'm attracted to "feminine" qualities like shyness, slightly high-pitched voice, naturally feminine facial features, non-muscular body etc.

But not someone who wears tons of makeup and is over the top. I like the natural look.

6. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am most attracted to nerdy and/or eccentric individuals.

I really wouldn't know how or if it's even possible to place those categories as "masculine" or "feminine"...

Eh? Since when is that a "feminine" trait? I thought the stereotype was that women are extroverted and "chatty" whereas men are more so introverted and "stoic"? Huh.

That and I know way more shy men than shy women.

#6 Browncoat, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  7. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know in the gay community, that more men are upfront about their dislike for femininity, but think there are masculine guys who are into both, or neither. It's pretty absurd to compare a feminine man to a girl, since not all girls are feminine, and even a feminine man is different from a feminine woman. Maybe what they're saying is that dating a woman would be more socially acceptable for them? Just sounds like insecurity all around.

I've fallen for all types: masculine, feminine, middle of the road. If someone's character is ugly, and it takes different forms in each type, then I'll have an issue with that - not necessarily their type.