1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tips on curling : )

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chrisb, Sep 19, 2008.

1. chrisb

Ok so basically i want to curl my hair, as an example i want it to look like Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers. But i have never curled my hair before,and always though only girls did it, but i have straightened my hair alot so i said why not curl it.

My hair is pretty naturally curly as you can tell by my pics, but i want like the full curl effect like Nick has,any tips or sugesstions would be apreciated.

2. Matty

I'm actually fairly interested as well, as I have curly hair that I currently keep at a short but think length for styling. I was also curious about tips to make it lengthier without it necessarily curling into a fro, as I am debating between a Josh Groban/Jonas-like hairstyle (which would relatively work naturally for me), and one that is lengthy but more controlled (which would take some daily work, I assume).

3. Matty

4. chrisb

Thanks for the interest aswell Matt, atleast im not alone in wanting to know this.