1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ex-crush

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Perseus, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Perseus

So remember when a long long time ago before I started dating my current bf, I used to talk about this crush of mine and how he "confronted" me and told me he didn't like me? I find it kinda weird how he has been acknowledging my existence lately. Like when I used to walk past him he would just walk away and seldom smile. Now, he says hi and smiles with his teeth and everything, like he's glad to see me. It's really weird because he told me he doesn't like me, but he's been caring for me a bit excessively... he would help me with stuff at school and tell me how I did well in something... dunno, thoughts?

Tell me about your crushes or ex-crushes? :slight_smile:

2. Perseus

Happened again today... Can anyone give me some opinion on whether you think he likes me or not?

3. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He is your ex-crush now, right? Even if he likes you, does it matter? You have a boyfriend now, right? :icon_bigg

4. shinji

shinji Guest

I’m getting the sense that you still have some feelings for this guy (note, no idea what you’re talking about, haven’t read your previous threads). Why not just ask him like: “So what, now you suddenly like me?! What changed your mind?”

5. Perseus

I do... just that.... ugh :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I dunno, I'm confused, I've actually never been with my boyfriend in real life