1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rare Story of no sexual orientation

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Not anything, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Not anything

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am here to share my rare story with you.

Sorry for my english but I am trying to type this story from my heart without even editing the language in there.

I am not gay, transsexual or stright! I am none to be precise.
    I was born in one of the most conservative countries in the world if not the most conservative one. Where I live, Women are all covered and there is no way you can see them or talk to them except in very rare emergency conditions or relatives.I used to live with my family that consists of my sisters and I and mom and dad. I have never gone outside and talked to people except when I go to my school or place of worship or when I travel with my family so basically the only people I know in my life are my sisters since my dad is always busy. I didn't make any friends at all. I knew people in school talked about our classes and debated in classes but never hanged out with anybody except several times with my relatives.

Now I graduated from my college, I decided to travel to the United States to obtain my master's degree. I decided to study English as a second language before I begin my graduate education. I had to live all by myself cuz I have never known anybody! I had to talk to women and I felt shy cuz I never talked to them. I met people and i had to make friends who were from my country cuz I was lonely. My friendship went well cuz they were all males and from my country and I treated them as a family of mine. However, I don't feel comfortable cuz I am used to talk to my sisters only. Later, I got admitted to a university in a different state and here I had to face another challenge! People were great in this new town, however, I don't know which of them I belong to.

Now when I talk to guys, I don't feel that U i am similar to them cause they have different believes and attitudes than my own. When I talk to girls, however, I feel them and think the same way but I can't talk to them the same way I talk to my sisters cuz they expect me to be the same as other guys are ..

I have only one group of friends. Two of them are gay and a girl who is stright and they don't know my story yet.

This story is meant to be secret so please keep it here , thanks

2. Hexagon

Not as rare as all that. There are quite a few asexual people here.

3. theflyingelf

Out Status:
    A few people
    I am the same way. There is a term for it, called asexual! If you ever want to talk about it, I'm open to talking. And don't worry, your English is very good.

4. Candace

I think your English is really good :grin:.

Aside from that, I'm sure that your story is similar to the stories of many people that you've never met before. I'd be happy to talk to you about your experiences and how coming to my country has had an impact (if any impact at all). :slight_smile:

5. Dakeli27

That's asexuality, and it isn't that unusual!

6. SomeLeviathan

Transexual, transgender, genderqueer, whatever you want to call it is not a sexual orientation. If you aren't one of those (or another there are a slew of identities, I happen to be agender myself) you are cisgender.

Asexuality actually isn't "rare" (not to diminish the importance of your sexual orientation or lackthereof as an identity). I'd suggest checking out this website: AVENwiki and their associated wiki. Good resource.