1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ladies, how much makeup do you wear on regular basis?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by thekillingmoon, Sep 23, 2014.

1. thekillingmoon

I often feel lazy to put on makeup when I'm going somewhere, unless it's a special occasion like a date or something. When I'm going to the store or the gym I rarely bother with wearing any makeup, just chapstick and I'll do my eyebrows maybe. Not that I don't like wearing makeup, but you have to spend time putting it on and then you have to not forget to remove it later before you go to sleep. Lately I've been saying "fuck it" and going without it. And when I do wear it, I go for the natural look with little makeup used. I never bother with foundation or eye shadows.

What are your makeup preferences and how often do you wear makeup?

2. GrumpyOldLady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I used to use makeup for a while, but I hate doing it, and hate the way it feels.

I haven't bothered in years, only on super-special occasions like weddings and for the past year or two not even that. Everybody around me probably thinks I'm a closet lesbian.

3. Blossom85

I hardly ever wear makeup, I just can never be bothered with it.. When I am going out or celebrating something special, I usually will though.

4. NDark

Wear makeup? I don't even OWN any makeup! XD

5. discalcedtierce

I don't own any makeup, and I haven't worn any at all in a couple of years. Every so often, I'll get to where I want to wear some, but since I don't own any, and I wear it so infrequently that I only wear it a few times before it expires, I haven't bought any in a few years because I'm sort of cheap.

I don't know if it's because I'm too lazy to wear it, or I don't like the idea of not being "myself" (and I don't feel like myself with it on), but I don't get the feeling better about myself with it on like others have expressed that they do when they wear it.

6. TurtleCat

Very little, if at all. I only put a little bit on special occasions and usually I don't put on anything at all

7. Emmanuella

I don't wear make up on a regular basis!! Maybe I just don't know how to apply it properly...but it never seems to compliment my face too well...

8. Hexagon

Looks like the guys might actually win this if out to the test...

9. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This. I do like wearing make-up, but most of the time I'm simply too lazy to apply it. :lol: I also very much prefer the natural look, it goes well with my laziness too.

10. Randomcloud

Very rarely and even when I do wear makeup it will be pretty basic (mascara, eyeliner, lipstick..). I'll wear it where it's expected (ie. weddings) but otherwise usually wouldn't bother unless the mood strikes..I'm quite a casual person

11. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

started wearing it early this year and i still feel like im doing it wrong. usually light eyeliner and mascara every day (cept work mornings cos lol its 5am fuck that), sometimes eyeshadow if i feel confident about it but i feel like i have always got the wrong color or some shit. no clue how to apply foundation and blush and shit. too scared of lipstick shades to bother.

the eyeliner is nice tho, helps me look more awake since im always tired. now if only i could hide the grey under my eyes :v

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Almost every day when I go out , but if I run out of make up remover wipes ,and other make up remover products I go without make up .
    I like forever make up , Lancome , and clinique , It takes me a while to put them on , when I first started but after years of doing it takes a few minutes . I love make up it's fun and I love putting it on . When I was a teenager I was totally against it, but I love it now I wear it all the time .
    What is up with the make up hatred girls:confused:

Omg I really am the definition of a lipstick lesbian:grin:

if I feel lazy i just do my eyes and leave everything else .

#12 stocking, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  13. Tokumei

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Same here xD
    I have never wear any make up.

14. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

None. Hate the stuff. I also prefer my women to look natural

15. Dracherl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    On work days I usually wear a bit of moisturizer, eyeliner, a nude eyeshadow, and mascara to keep my casual wardrobe from being too sloppy. On the weekends though forget it unless I'm going out or for a special event.

16. littlemonster11

Not too much. Regularly I'll put on some moisturizer and eyeliner and sometimes lip plumpers. Occasionally, I'll add eye shadow and lipstick. Now, I kinda wanna try some eyebrow makeup.

17. TheStormInside

I don't even know how to apply makeup properly :icon_redf . The most I use is a small concealer pen for recent spots, and chap stick. On a very rare occasion I've attempted to experiment with foundation but I'm honestly not sure what I'm supposed to do with it.

18. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Concealer if needed, eyeliner (mascara sometimes) , and lip-balm because I hate lipsticks and everything that is sticky or really 'shiny' on my lips... I like it on others, but not myself. That is all.

19. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, surprised by the magnitude of the no-make-up responses.

I don't love putting or having it on, but I do wear make-up for work and for special occasions. Kinda like wearing nice clothes...I'm not *too* fastidious, but I like how certain things make me look...make-up is like that for me. If I'm staying home, I don't wear anything special and I don't wear make-up; if I'm going to work, I dress professionally and wear make-up; if I'm going out, I wear something really nice/attractive, and wear make-up.

Takes me about 10 minutes to put it on in the morning: light foundation, subtle eye-shadow, eye-liner mascara.

20. Lipstick Leuger

On weekends light makeup, my wife does not care for it. During the work week, nothing. Too lazy to get up early to put it on.