1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

denial oh well

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by confusedlost, Sep 24, 2014.

1. confusedlost

confusedlost Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well im gay in denial or i guess not anymore a 22 yr old virgin just realized too but i figured i should just hook up with as many girls as i can before i cant get it up to them enjoy them and devour them for as long as i can until i have to start relationship with guys fuck it!

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You don't have to start a relationship with a guy. You can have sex with girls, get married, have kids, all of it! That would be awesome, right?! /sarcasm

3. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry, but your logic processer seems to be malfunctioning.

If you are gay (not bi) why would you want to hook up with "as many girls as you can"?

4. ChameleonSoul

What will you do though when you can't get it up. Do you plan on being completely celibate after that? I know it's difficult to accept it but unless you make it clear that it's a one-night stand, you'll be using people that would think that you truly want to have something with them. Even though I understand that in many cases it's not possible to come out (I don't plan on being fully out until college myself...) it's not fair to those you sleep around with to blatantly lie about your sexuality. If you end up deciding you are straight/bi/pan then go ahead and have a relationship with a woman, but wait until you are not in denial to start a relationship.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Because he thinks that he will find the right girl that can turn him straight , I almost went down that road, it's like you hate what you are so you try by any means to change it .
    Even if that means doing what you hate over and over again til it works .

#5 stocking, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  6. Blossom85

I'm sorry you are going through a hard and confusing time in your life.. I think once you are really able to accept your gay.. Then your whole mind set will be different.. It sounds like although you know you are gay.. You are not willing to admit it or accept it at this stage.. And that is why you think you need to go around and be with as many women as you can before you accept yourself for who you are..

It sounds like you are feeling very frustrated and at a cross roads right now where you just don't know what you want or who you even are.. It might take some time to really discover yourself and be ready to face the world being who you are.. Just know that you can vent anytime on this forum, I have found everyone to be very supportive and friendly here, so don't feel scared to keep posting.