1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreadfully bored and could use some conversation

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Friendly Lion, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Friendly Lion

Hello, ec! So, I'm not new here or anything but I haven't really gotten the chance to just have fun with anyone yet. I have to be up late tonight, so I figured I'd leave some fun questions for fellow bored... Boreders? Boredomers? Sure. Why not? Anyway, answer if you're up for it or leave more questions :slight_smile:

1. When and how did you first realize you were queer?

2. What's the one thing that's a deal breaker in any relationship for you?

3. What do you want to do with your life, in regards to career and lifestyle?

4. What scares you? Either petty or meaningful.

Thank you in advance for humoring me :slight_smile:

2. Kaylen

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Uh, hello there. I like Boredomers - it sounds like a pleasant title for an unpleasant state of being. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1. Uh - I always kind of knew. I remember thinking as a kid how horrible it was that society restricted itself to only being able to like one gender. I then quieted my thoughts when I realized they were abnormal. And now I realize that no one really had a choice.

2. Cheating. I can't handle that.

3. I want to be a psychiatrist, and live a rather simple life. Moderate house with some pets and a lovely partner.

4. Death. I'm terrified of death and getting old. And being unhappy. On a lesser, and more simple manner, I am scared of open spaces - agoraphobia.

Counter questions: I think the OP should answer their own questions.

1. What are your hobbies?

2. Favourite food?

3. Friendly Lion

Yuss! I have gained a fellow boredomer. I'll go ahead and answer the questions I listed as well as yyours because... extra credit.

1. I've always known I liked all genders, I guess. My first kiss was a girl, which I also considered myself at the time. The agender identity came into play fairly recently and I'm not really sure why. I don't like identifying female and have found it unsettling for years but I didn't really think anything of it until I discovered others who fely the same.

2. I can't be with people who don't appreciate my presence. I've grown up a little under appreciated so I'm sensitive about that.

3. I want to write for books, films, anime, larp systems- you name it. I'd like to travel a lot for work with a partner who shares my passions.

4. I'm scared of the ocean... a lot. Also being alone.

5. I larp and cosplay. That's fun and stressful :slight_smile:

6. Ice cream. All of it.

I now add the question: Do you play pranks? Any you're particularly proud of?

4. Blossom85

1. When and how did you first realize you were queer?
    The first inkling was about 2 and a half years ago.

2. What's the one thing that's a deal breaker in any relationship for you?
    Anything that is considered disrespecting me as a person.. It can include a lot of things to me including cheating, lying, abuse of any kind.

3. What do you want to do with your life, in regards to career and lifestyle?
    Career: I would like to do something with writing, perhaps journalism or even a librarian.
    Lifestyle: Live my life with the one I love and be happy and content.

4. What scares you? Either petty or meaningful.
    Petty: cockroaches
    Meaningful: Something bad happening to my family.

5. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Hey Lion. :slight_smile:

Always up for conversation.

1). I've always known I was different, the difficult part was learning to accept it.

2). Cheating would finish it for me. Physical abuse as well.

3). I'm disabled and not getting better, so career is out. I'd like to make some true friends, enjoy my hobbies, and find someone to love.

4). Watching people i love in pain or afraid scares me.

5). Hobbies: Star Trek, MLP, Fashion dolls, model kits, wargames, stuff like that.

^). Pizza!

6. Friendly Lion

Starfleet, just out of curiousity... favorite pony?

7. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

It's hard to pick a fave, but Fluttershy, Spitfire, Rainbow Dash, and Scootaloo are ones that really say things to me. :slight_smile: I'm something like each of them.

Do you watch MLP?

8. Friendly Lion

I've seen quite a bit of it. I adore RD and Scootaloo. Granny Smith always makes me laugh ^-^ Ever thought of doing and an mlp cosplay? It's a lot of fun. I have Zacorra (not sure I spelled that correctly) on my list of future ones :slight_smile:

9. AsheTheHuman

Oh my god this thread is perfect.
    1. "That guy's kind of cute. Yeah, but he's a guy. Wait a minute- so? Holy shit am I gay? Nope. Still like boobs. WELP. LOOKS LIKE I'M BI." Initial conversation inside my head. Pan sexuality and gender stuff came later.

2. No snuggles, smoking cigarrettes, general douchiness

3. One day I hope to live off of books. I'd like to be able to give sorely needed minority role models to the "teen fiction" genre. Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, etc.

4. Needles, bugs of ANY kind.

10. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

I'm thinking of buying the Fluttershy pony ears and wings, they'd do double as Spitfire as well.

Zecora would be an awesome cosplay!

11. Friendly Lion

Ashe- I had that same kind of head conversation once ^-^ I was day dreaming about a female friend of mine and was like "Welp... I'm a queer one"

Starfleet- Please do! I love fluttershy cosplays. They give me life.

Just a general question to everyone... What's got you up so late? I'm sick :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. Kriskluwe

Kriskluwe Guest

1) ?? 2) not comfortable with that term relationship (and defo not the prev term either so) 3) lawyer 4) the guy I have feelings for now big time scares me . Petty : mice and rats ( shit, I never told anyone that before).

---------- Post added 25th Sep 2014 at 01:09 AM ----------

Ok, I gotta be honest , anime scares me too

13. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Oh, I'm always up 'til about now. :slight_smile:

I'm afraid I'll look truly horrid as a Pony, but I want the costume anyway. :slight_smile:

14. Kriskluwe

Kriskluwe Guest

I'm up late cuz I just, well nvm , cuz I can .

15. AsheTheHuman

I'm sick too. Mentally. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Nah, I'm fine for right now plus I'm usually up this late. Who do you cosplay as?

16. Friendly Lion

So far, I haven't done anything grand. I've been Cecil from Welcome to Nightvale, which I was happy with :slight_smile: I'm currently working on a Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon and I'll have six feet flapping wings. My feyfriend is going to be Hiccup. I'm pretty pumped. And, Starfleet, my favorite MLP cosplays are usually those done by men, so I think you could rock it :slight_smile: Do you cosplay, Ashe?

17. Kaylen

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You did Cecil?? That's something I absolutely would love to see! My lord, I love that little homo.

And I'm up late 'cause I'm nervous about a university I applied to. Staying up late won't help anything, but you know.

18. Friendly Lion

Yeah, that'll do it. I stay up over thinking things all the time. What are you planning on majoring in?

19. AsheTheHuman

Not yet, but I'd really like to. I kind of want to get a group together to cosplay as the main characters from EarthBound, but my friends are all nerds and don't want to. I've been considering getting together a Gravity Falls Dipper cosplay for a con coming up in October. Fairly simple. I'm not all that extravagant or expensive. I also have a friend that's been trying to convince me to do a group cosplay of the main character and their friend from this game called Ride to Hell: Retribution. It's comically bad, and not in a Deadly Premonition type way. I highly recommend looking up a glitch compilation on YouTube because it's hilarious.

20. Friendly Lion

Ashe, I will look it up. Glitches make me smile :slight_smile: Also a Dipper cosplay would be awesome and you could get it done on time. Gravity Falls is one of my favorite shows. What's your favorite episode?