1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How did your past relationship(s) end?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CongoColorado, Sep 25, 2014.

1. CongoColorado

Buckle right up, the feels train is coming through.

2. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm still in my first. I had a couple one-night stands before that and when I started to get attached, I realized that casual sex really isn't my thing. We're still together after almost three and a half years. We're not saying the M-word yet because we still have all of college left to go and whatever the future holds from there.

Given the title of the thread, I'll add this. I've been hearing this song on the radio and the first time I heard it, I thought to myself, "Boy I hope I don't ever get to relate to this."

[youtube]9u3y5fmoAvA[/youtube]

3. Yosia

I have had 3 relationships worth writing about. I will save the most feels for last.

1:
    I did love her a lot and at the start she loved me too, we were at the park at dark and it was quite fun, we had fun and we kissed several times, we did things like this multiple times and each time she seemed to get a little bit further away from me but then when i was in a bit of a mood and quite rudely asked her why, she said it was because of school stress which i was feeling a little bit too so i understood. We went on one final 'date' and she was really into it but i wasnt, and then when we both went home she didnt text me for a while and then about two days of no texting she text me and broke up with me. I still don't know why, i just accepted it lol.

2:
    He was my best friend and we both came out to eachother as bisexual and after a few days of flirting we decided to date eachother. It went well for about 2 weeks and then a friend he had who lived quite far north of us invited him over. I really didnt like this guy as he was quite flirty with my friend. About a week before he was due to visit i sort of peeked at their messages and i was VERY shocked, they had been planning on getting together for about a month now, so basically, my friend was planning on dating this guy before he actually started to date me, and they are still planning on dating. Of course i tried to ignore this but then my friend said something about how 'cool' this guy was and i sort of snapped and said 'Fuck you and your boyfriend, i cant be bothered with drama like this.' and of course he tried to deny everything but i walked away and we sort of went our different ways. Idk what happened to the other guy.

3: (This one contains feels)
    I met this girl at school and she was amazing, we liked identical things and interests, we clicked very quickly and made very good friends. As friends we were very flirty and romantic and always joked about us being in a relationship. I was then round her house and we were playing around in her room when we giggled and then looked eachother in the eye and it flowed from there, we kissed and then giggled again and then we kissed again, quite passionately this time, we interlocked fingers while kissing and we kissed for a long while. We then were inseparable, we held hands a lot of the time, kissed whenever we were alone and we loved eachother very much.

The best memory i had with her was when we went on a week-long trip with school and one evening we met up (the girls and boys room were on opposite sides of the building) and we sort of sneaked outside and sat on the cliff watching the most gorgeous sunset ever. We thought we were unnoticed but then our favorite teacher comes up behind us and gave us a hot chocolate which had a heart on the top! We both blushed and he laughed and said "i wont tell anyone you were here if you're quick inside" and we giggled and then he left us. We then kissed and parted ways for the evening and went to bed, we didnt get caught.

A few months on she seemed not herself so at break i took her to our tree we always used to sit at and asked her what was wrong. She broke into tears and I hugged her and she managed to choke out the words: "My family are moving to Cornwall... Tomorrow." I literally froze and had to think about what she said in which i then cried with her. Our last moment at school was spent crying under Our tree.

I spent the night with her and saying goodbye was the hardest thing i had ever done, i cried for the next few days. We still talk and we will always be friends.
    I still get very upset when i see Our tree.

---------------------------------

Sorry about the feels on the last one. :3

4. June Cleaver

my first went to prison, second was shot to death,third died at work, fourth Michael lost it and I broke free, fifth Jesse went backwards 8 years to leave for his children' s mother though says I will always be part of his life? he seems to just keep torture me flipping flopping between us which is currently happening! June

5. ShiroKage

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    3 so far

1) lol, it was one of those stupid 12 year old relationships and it lasted two days before I realized he was playing me, so I dumped his ass.

2) Thought he was a nice guy at first, but refused to call me by my preferred pronouns and constantly made sexist remarks. Extreeeeeeemely Catholic and believes I will burn in hell if I'm not saved. Lasted 3 months. Dumped his ass too.

3) Found out that she only dated me for my body. Good thing I didn't give her my first kiss. She is currently calling me a jerk for not believing our homophobic ex-friend's apology was sincere. Lasted 1 month. Mutual break-up.

Wow, I need to find someone who isn't so mean...

6. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I've had five relationships;

1. First girlfriend was unfaithful and eventually left me for a different woman (although she had cheated several times during this period) which sucks but in a way I'm glad she left because it would have been an unhealthy relationship.

2. We got into an argument, and she decided that 'I must not like her anymore' so she decided to break things off. I didn't mind because I later found out she was psycho and possessive over me.

3. I confessed I liked her, so she went out with me and then later confessed 'she never felt the same way and lied about liking me' and left me for a man. Never forgave her.

4. This was the only one I broke off because I learned we had different opinions on a subject I am WAY too passionate about and am unable to look past.

5. Broke up with me last Christmas because 'They decided it was too stressful to handle a relationship'.

7. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He ignored me 24/7. But then again, he never existed.

8. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I only had one meaningful relationship. It ended after a little over a month because one day I went into an introvert spell and didn't talk to anyone for three days, he thought it was because of him, and we basically broke up over that and because he was done with online dating. I loved him a lot though, but it was for the best for both of us.

9. CongoColorado

The last story was mental torture. The feels are strong in this one.

---------- Post added 26th Sep 2014 at 02:48 AM ----------

Jesus Christ! Sorry about all that ;-;

10. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "I need a break"

"I can't handle too many obligations in my life" in reference to me.

Bitch texted me that and I never texted her back. A text. She broke up over a text.

First honey you shouldn't have been a teacher then.

Second. I'm glad I broke up because we were dating in the middle of me figuring out that I'm trans (I wasn't out to her).

3rd... i have to see her tomorrow at professional development.

11. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've had two, neither of which lasted much longer than three months.

1:
    I'd been thinking about it for a while. He didn't have any respect for my religious beliefs and we didn't have much in common. I was a senior in high school and all I could think about was getting away from my tiny home town. He was only a sophomore (held back a year or two, we were the same age). It was the weekend after my last day of school and a week before graduation. I broke up with him and he was completely blindsided. He texted me a lot for a few days and I convinced him that we should just be friends.

2:
    Our relationship was great until we both went home for Christmas break. We texted all the time before, but suddenly he would go days without texting me. Once he told me that he was sick and then didn't talk to me for two days. I panicked because I thought something horrible had happened. When we did talk, it was to fight. He told me that he "didn't think he could do this long-distance thing" (we were only about three hours away from each other and it was only for a month). I told him that I wanted to take a break and needed some space. Really I didn't want to break up with him over a text message or a phone call. When we got back to school I met up with him and said "I want to break up" and he said "Okay." I can count the number of words we've said to each other since then on one hand.

12. Jenna0780

She said she's straight.

He cheated on me.

Left me for another girl.

I'm still not sure what the real reason was.

13. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first gay "relationship" lasted 7 weeks (that's not a relationship by the way, but we did see each other a lot, and texted a lot) until his religious attitudes started to intrude upon our good thing...alas it ended with that, a whimper, not a bang.

14. Candace

He stopped texting me, messaging me, and then claimed that he was too busy and didn't like having to commute an hour to come see me. :/.

15. timo

Past relationship? What's that?

16. Blossom85

Well, unless you count online romance as one, the I haven't had one yet.. However I do consider it to be one, so it ended as it was too hard for us to maintain a long distance relationship when we didn't know when exactly we would be able to meet.. I also found out three weeks after the fact that she was seeing someone else already and when I asked if she knew her before she broke up with me.. She wouldn't give me a straight answer, so I think it was a combination of distance and her meeting someone who was closer to her geographically. It has been almost 2 years.. 2 years on the 16th of October and part of me still hurts.. But for the most part. I am over her and let her go now.. I guess it helps that she just stopped talking to me as well, so not talking to her helped me move on.

17. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

This.

18. AlamoCity

This is the story of my life.

19. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

i dreamed i dated a girl, we ended it when i woke up

20. C P

C P

What is...a relationship?

(for the record, no, I do not think I'm on Jeopardy)