1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

God yeah i finally asked him

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hoping, Sep 21, 2008.

1. hoping

So today i asked the guy i really like if he wanted to do something and he said yes, so we are only going to take it slow and cuddle up and watch a few movies and talk and then after that im not sure, any ideas after that? as in a second date or sorts

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Good Ryan! Taking it slow and using communication is a great thing! I think you should see how the first date goes before you plan a second. Talk to HIM about what he'd like to do!

3. EM68

I agree with Becky. Take it slow, have fun and enjoy each others company. Since you are the one that asked him out on the first date see what he wants to do for the second date.
    good luck! :thumbsup:

4. Derek the Wolf

5. Jeimuzu

For what it's worth, I find dates go better when you have a lot of ideas and no specific plans. =] I met up with the guy who's now my boyfriend for the first time a couple of weeks ago on a date. We ended up going for a walk along the seafront, and then laying on the grass when it got dark to watch the stars come out. It was awesome.

So yeah, less plans, more ideas is my prescription. =D If nothing else, everyone loves a guy who's a little spontaneous, no?

6. Psychedelic Bookmarks

Have a great time whatever happens. :slight_smile:

7. Pixbadgirl

Enjoy your first date Ryan. I agree with Becky about taking it slow. A movie is always a good place to start in case you're a bit shy with each other at first - and also a great excuse to just cuddle quietly. Just remember that popcorn can give you bad breath...:kiss:

8. JayC

JayC Guest

OMG r u serious that popcorn will give u bad breath? what if u wash it down with a coke? or is gum a necesiity

9. Amy

Amy

o, YAY! im happy! im proud! im happily proud! im proudly happy!

(*hug*)

10. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's great Ryan! As it was said above, take it slow. Enjoy the first date with him. Watch a movie, and cuddle up. See how it goes. For the second date, and as Becky mentioned, ask him what he would like to do and take it from there. I wish you all the best Ryan.

11. ColbieMarie

ColbieMarie Guest

Ah! That's so exciting!!!

12. skwidge

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Like the others have said, I think you should ask him what he wants to do next time. Although, he possibly hasn't really thought about it and could turn the question around on you?

I agree with what Jeimuzu said :slight_smile: My favourite dates are the ones with no specific plans. I really enjoyed a date I had once where we just bought ice creams and went for a stroll around the lake. We were able to chat away with only the occasional passer-by, and it was great being outside too. It always lightens my mood, being outside in an unclustered, relaxed kind of place. You also don't have to face your date when you are talking, and because you are walking it doesn't matter if you're not talking the whole time. You can just enjoy the atmosphere.

Another date idea is a trip to the zoo :lol: it may sound childish... ok it is... but it's really fun! And you can chat, eat, walk, get some fresh air, and take photos together! And you get to see all the lovely animals of course ^^

13. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Taking it slow on the first date is definitely the best thing you can do. I'm really glad he is going to spend some time with you this weekend. I think you two will have a great time together. Ask him what he wants to do for the second date and beyond. As you planned the first one and invited him to spend the day with you. Good luck and let us know how it turns out! :kiss:

14. pwnorton

OMG!!!

i LUV the zoo idea! I am sooo gonna do that when i go on a date (not the first one, cuz that would be weird).

Ryan....GO TO THE ZOOOO!!!!

:grin: