1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I a bad person for wanting to date a woman I find physically attractive or hot

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Sep 27, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Today I was talking with a straight guy I came out to I think of him as an acquaintance, months before he showed me a picture of his roommate that's lesbian also . But I did not find her attractive , so at times when I tell him it's hard to meet women ,he would throw in my face well I told you about my friend and you didn't want her .
    So today he told me my problem was I'm picky, and if I continue look for women that are "Hot " ,I will not find anyone and will be alone ; I should only be going on emotion and not who I find attractive .
    For me I would like to be sexually attracted to the person I'm with , because I know if I'm not this relationship ,will not work and it would be like a friendship which is similar to my relationships with men . I want to actually experience being sexually attracted to the person I'm with , I've never felt that in a relationship and I always wondered why don't I want to sleep with my boyfriend .
    He then told me I will never find any women that's hot and I should settle for what I can get .

So am I a bad person for wanting to date someone I find hot or attractive .

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Re: Am I a bad person for wanting to date a woman I find physically attractive or ho

No not really. While looks are second for me, It would be like me being a bad person just because I don't want to date someone who doesn't share the same opinions I do (which some people find even more shallow).