1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Wonderful Sunday Afternoon

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Joey, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Joey

tiny tiny University in northern Maryland
    Ok, so today was the best Sunday I've had in a long while. I lunched with my older brother and his girlfriend and had a good time. Came back home and smoked a cigar and drank a cup of coffee with it out on our screened in porch.... probably the best Sunday I've had in a long long while. Thank God... I needed it.

Tell me about yours!

2. BlakeHarmony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been doing hw, all day and all yesterday except when I'm on EC which has, so far, been way too much of the time...

3. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well so far all I've done today (Sunday) is been working on a History paper which is due on Monday. So it hasn't been a fun day but it's been productive.

4. EM68

It is my aunt's birthday. We all went to my sister's place. She and my brother in law own a bakery/deli. We had sandwiches and cake. It was very relaxing. We were all around the table having some great conversation. For a longtime I felt awkward around my family because I am not out to them. Today I did not think about it at all and just enjoyed everyone's company. It was an overall great afternoon (except the Patriots lost :frowning2:).

5. ColbieMarie

ColbieMarie Guest

I went to church with my mom
    Out to coffee with church friends
    Spent too much money at the grocery store
    Had an actual lunch
    Watched part of Miss Congeniality
    Took a VERY short nap :sleep:
    And now lots of homework...college is so fun!:tantrum::rolleyes::bang:

6. My sunday has consisted of...

I woke up, went back to sleep.
    Woke up again, once again went back to sleep.
    Woke up once more, and decided to get up as Stevie was coming round in an hour or so.
    An hour or so later, Stevie arrived on her sexy yellow moped, looking undoubtedly cool XD
    We decided that as it was an okay day, we'd go out for a bit, so off we toddled to the cinema.
    We watched The Women. Which by the way, is absolutely fantastic. Debra Messing is amazing, as i the whole cast, we both found it thoroughly enjoyable.
    It got to about three o clock, where we had arrived back at my place by now, and Stevie said she had to go home cause her stepdad was cooking sunday lunch for them all and she said she'd be back by 4.
    Since this time, I've spent the last 7 1/2 hours or so, either incredibly confused about Stevie (does she like me, doesn't she? Should i make a move, or shouldn't i? type of thing), on EC for pretty much the whole time, either posting or in the chatroom, on msn with Lauren (ltb2511), or trying to write my general studies essay on human cloning (see Human Cloning thread). Other activites included were cuddling and brushing my cat, and cooking Toad in the Hole.

And that was my sunday.

I also listened to the end 7 chapters of the Half Blood Prince, and the opening 5 1/2 of the Deathly Hallows whilst doing all of this. so yeah, that was my sunday. I have no idea why i've just told you all of this. Perhaps due to my extreme exhaustion that i seem to be suffering with right now, i just felt like a ramble. Which is what i am still doing now.

Hope everyone else has had/is having a wonderful sunday.

Mine has been relatively good, except the confusion thing. But that isn't likely to change for a while yet.

7. Matty

I went to see a play last night and it was quite the drive, so I got back to my college pretty late (around 2:30am) and got settled into bed at 3:15am. I woke up at 1:15pm (this never happens to me) this afternoon, read more of my book, had lunch, went to Panera with some friends during their rehearsal break, and now just got back to my room. I already finished my homework Friday, so tonight I'm going to the gym and then reading some more before heading off to bed. :slight_smile: It was a relaxing day after a busy Friday and Saturday!

8. Amy

Amy

i read dramarama until 2, fell asleep at 3, woke up at noon. i started cleaning out the fridge, which is quite disgusting, by the way. my friend mary texted me, so my mom asked me who i was texting, and then told me that mary-kathrine(marys real name) is very catholic and is probably a very common name for nuns. i ate left over chinese, and now get to clean out the freezer.

there was an interact area meeting and a ballet at 2. i was going to go to one of those. but alas, i could not.

tonight, the emmys are on, so my mom and i are having pizza. pepperoni, olive, and pineapple. nommy.

oh, and my father is in colorado until october.

i should probably be working ahead in english. i have a history test tomorrow on the rise of democracy, and i need to organize my binder. i have to make a resume for drama. auditions for antigone start tomorrow. i have to do either ismene or atigones part. i dont like ismene, i cant even try to put conviction in her voice. im going to do antigones part.

and i have to prep for the interact meeting tomorrow. instead of our school having a go green club, we might be having a green comitee in interact, which i would be in charge of (of course). i also have to tell our club why invisible children is still a good choice for our clubs international charity, even if its a secondary charity. i want get a fundraiser put together. i really want to fundraiser where local politicians and other prominate members of society come for a dinner and see how commited interact (especially our district) it. we need to come up with a breakdown of where are profits are going too. this year is going to be fucking awesome.

9. jbb1236

I didn't do a whole lot, got some laundry done, washed some dishes, cooked lunch, screwed around on the internet for entirely too long, then played some 360, then got on EC. I know boring huh?

10. Noah

Baseball game, got sunburned, but ATL won it!