1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best friend crush

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gamergirlxbox, Sep 30, 2014.

1. gamergirlxbox

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Just want to know what to do. I just got a crush on my best friend and it's really wrong as she is bi sexual and in a long term relationship with a man. I did inform her of my feelings and told her I only want friendship. And she is all good with it. But just wAnt to know how to get rid of the crush it's totally frustrating. Is it just me I always fall for the totally not single girls or straight girls. Feeling so annoyed at myself :bang:

2. BenjiChr

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Now, I really don't have much of a clue on what to say on this issue, but I don't think there is much to do but wait, really. It will pass on its own, I bet. That has happened to me, at least. I still find myself thinking about an old crush once in a while, but it is nowhere near the feelings I had when I first noticed the crush.
    If you don't want to wait for it to pass, though, then maybe you should go out and try to meet someone else? Maybe that could help :slight_smile:

No matter what you decide on doing, I sure hope everything will work out for you :slight_smile: