1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon Cards

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by doglover44, Sep 30, 2014.

1. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

Anyone hear collect the cards im getting back into it

2. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not anymore. I did when I was younger. I had hundreds of them. But I literally got rid of all of them. Part of me does kind of wish I hadn't done that... :frowning2:

3. C P

C P

It's not something I do anymore. I guess I just didn't bother after what happened with my original collection. I had hundreds of them that I would keep in this pouch...ended up accidentally leaving it behind at an old townhouse... :dry:

Come to think of it, I do miss that ancient Mew card, w/ the hieroglyphics on it, that I got from the first Pokémon movie...

4. Candace

I used to when I was 10-11. There was this one plant/gift shop in the mall where my mom would drop me off and I'd go buy some for 25 cents each.

5. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

I used to but I gave them away years ago. Looking back I wish I hadn't.

6. AsheTheHuman

I have a couple of old binders full of them. I enjoyed collecting them, but at this point I think I'd get into the video game competitively before I'd get back into the cards.

7. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

I only collected them because that's what everyone else did. I never actually played with them or traded. I was more into watching the show.

8. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I had all of the original 151 Poke'mon cards. I stopped about the time, they were releasing Team Rocket versions, and a bit before Gold/Silver/Crystal. I just didn't have the patience, or the time, to collect anymore. But the memories I have of the old ones, they're an interesting time period to reflect on.

Charizard was such an awesome-looking card:

[​IMG]

9. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes xD I love Pokemon, I had over 300 cards at once... But I gave them all to my friends little brother. Bigest mistake I ever made.
    I've since started to collect again, and I'm so happy I did xD

10. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

i made a post but it got eat

i got really into these things again around 2011. now i think it was a HUGE WASTE because holy shit fuckin $4 a booster pack, god i hate myself

11. SomeLeviathan

I have a few sitting around somewhere from a collection of Magic the Gathering cards I bought. Guy used them as tokens. I gave the box of 400+ random ones to a kid at my local gamestore.

I mostly cube in magic the gathering now. only cardgame I play