1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so confused...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by thatsingergirl, Sep 30, 2014.

1. thatsingergirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So, I like guys. Like getting that out there right now. I love boys. But recently, I've been thinking about girls in a different manner. I'm not romantically attracted to girls (I don't want to date a girl or hold a girls hand) but sexually... I don't know. I'm also sexually attracted to guys though... I'm so confused. Has anyone else ever been through this?
    Thanks...:icon_sad:

2. Candace

I think that this question would be more apt for the Support Area under "Sexual and Romantic Orientation" since you might receive better responses.

I'd say that you're bisexual, but you should label how you feel. You might just be romantically attracted to girls and sexually attracted to guys. Sexuality is a really complex subject and there is no one size that fits all. There is no right or wrong answer. It's whatever you feel :slight_smile:

3. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Some people are sexually attracted to boys and girls, but only romantically attracted to one gender. In your case, boys. This, in your case, can be labeled as heteroromantic bisexual - but you don't, by any means, have to use it.

Can you elaborate on how you feel towards girls?

4. thatsingergirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I don't know... I mean, I can't ever see myself having an emotional crush on a girl. Like I look at girls like friends typically, but sometimes, I am sexually attracted to them...? I will look at a girl and think "Oh she's really pretty!" but not necessarily be sexually attracted to her. But sometimes, I am, not emotionally, but physically. Like I fall in love with boys and I want to hold a boys hand and kiss a boy (Although I can imagine sex with a girl, I do not want to kiss them, which is so weird, I know) I want to get married to a boy someday, but I also sometimes see a girl and I am sexually attracted to her.
    I don't know.
    I'm weird. :icon_redf

5. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think you're weird. I know what you're talking about. :grin:

It really does sound like you're heteroromantic and bisexual, though, so you may want to research about that if you're interested.