1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the best moment happened to you today?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Litveninko, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Litveninko

Mine is when I was buying things from the super market and standing infront of the seller asking what I want (he used female pronouns) , there was a little boy standing and he stared at me then looked at the seller and said : dude, its a boy not a girl (thought i'm wearing a veil) And pointed at me. I just realized what he said when I looked back at him. It was kinda rude of him but I felt good because even when I dress as a girl people say I'm a boy.

2. ChameleonSoul

The best thing that happened to me today was when I found out that the GSA in my school is being revived this year. I'm still not 100% sure I'll join, but it's still exciting!

3. Webman777

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Whilst driving home from work this afternoon, there was a guy behind me just riding my bumper and it was starting to get me a little angry. I passed another guy to my right who I think saw that guy riding my bumper, and he swerved in front of him, almost causing him to crash. The jerkish guy who was riding my bumper flipped him off and the guy who kind of helped me out gave him one of those waves you do when you are mocking someone. That guy made my day!

4. Candace

I made really good sweet potato fries today :grin:

Seriously, there was nothing of really big importance today :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

5. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I woke up, tired... then I remembered who the hell I am... nobody else gets to be me, but me!

LOL!

So, that would definitely be the best moment that happened, today, to me:

[​IMG]
    A reenactment of what happened, when I remembered how fucking sexy and radiant I am.
    I'm just too hot to handle, and too cold to hold.

6. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

Dad said he might take me to visit dog kennels for potential puppies in a few weeks!!!!!! (but now i am worried and anxious that im not ready and hate how little time i have and how busy i am and the hole i have dug myself into)

got a free smoothie (but now i am worried the peraon who bought it for me might think i am leading them on or something??!!?! FUCK)

i uh. UH. I got complimented at work for being good at it (so now i am a CORPORATE TOOL dehumanize yourself and face to capitalism)

OKAY I HAD SOME GOOD POPEYES CHICKEN YESTERDAY. THAT WAS FANTASTIC. NO NEGATIVES... EXCEPT THE CALORIES BUT IT WAS WORTH IT. ALL POSITIVE.

7. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Earlier when on my way home a cute guy who I had talked to a while back sat next to me and tried to hold a conversation with me, he looks nice and fun but he's a freshie :slight_smile: which btw I don't mind at all haha cx but he seems cool and funny :slight_smile: not to mention out going it's those little things you know? :slight_smile:

8. CloudyEver

When I proved for a second day in a row that I'm a ninja! I can get stuff done that isn't necessarily legal and not get busted for it. (Legal as in, school rules and admin pricks XD)

Also, watching the hour of questions for the UK from July 16, 2014. That was an amazing insight into British Politics

#8 CloudyEver, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
  9. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I got a new job as a personal assistant and another as a social media intern.

10. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Me and my GF joking about Gender/Sexuality. :lol:

11. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Depending on how old that kid was, it sounds kind of cute. He was trying to be nice about it, it seems :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Today the best moment was going on a 15-mile bike ride with one of my best friends. Haven't done that in a while and it was perfect weather today for biking.

12. iHeartYouu

The best thing today is happenening now, I'm watching a movie with my crush and some other friends at my friend's house!!

13. Blossom85

Being grateful that I grew up with family and friends who knew right from wrong.. To know I grew up being respectful of my elders and of my parents and being proud of who I am.. I may be often called the naive one or innocent one or the sweet little good girl.. And I do bad days when I can be not as nice.. However a group of young boys on school holidays acting up and trying to stand in front of our car as we drove into a car park and one of the boys speaking in a disgusting manner to my mother.. I have decided that I am grateful for having parents that taught me manners, to be polite, be nice to others and be respectful to my elders.. Although it was a bad experience and sad experience to see what has happened to today's youth, it made me grateful to which became the best moment of today as I know now lucky and blessed I am to have grow up and been raised the way I was.

14. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There were actually two good things that happened to me today.
    The first one is my dad actually made it to meet me and my grandma for dinner after work.
    The second one is I told my grandma I would start working from home in the next few days and she was really excited about it, everyone she talked to on the phone she told (this is a big thing for me because usually she doesn't brag about me at all)

15. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I met and talked to two other androgynous gothic trans guys today. It's nice to truly know there are others like me out there.

16. Shazam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Got to see and spend a lot of time with my crush today so that pleased me, dearly. :grin:

17. Blossom85

Seeing my niece today.. She is too cute for words.

18. Kinger

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I seen someone fall on roller skates today and i couldnt stop lauging:roflmao:
    (i know i am mean):evil:

#18 Kinger, Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
  19. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Theatre ended, it was bittersweet, but some good stuff came of it such as pizza and not having to wake up early anymore

and I made a few new friends i guess :3

20. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Today was sort of an off day for me, I guess the best thing that happened (and this seems really simple but it's quite nice) was that I got take out breakfast from this nearby diner; I love eating there and the food is great :slight_smile: I relaxed in the morning with great food and a TV show on.

Just small moments in each day.