1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to this site

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by athoma23, Oct 1, 2014.

1. athoma23

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey,

So I'm new here and am having trouble posting a thread. Everyone else's posts have heaps of views and mine only has 1, which I'm guessing was by me. Does anyone know how to post a thread that others can see?

2. Blossom85

Hey Hun and Welcome to EC.. Whenever you post a new thread, everyone can see the topic, it only shows up with how many views once someone has actually come itmo the thread to look at it, so it's possible no one else has clicked on the title of the topic to see what it is..

This should be best in the welcome section of the forum, but i am sure a mod could move it if necessary.. Just start posting Hun and replying to other threads, you will soon get the hang of it all.. We are all quite friendly and supportive, so don't be shy :slight_smile:

3. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd also like to add that the view count is not updated constantly. It gets updated whenever someone posts and also occasionally (maybe a few times a day?) if no new posts have been made. :slight_smile:

Welcome to EC, athoma23! Like Blossom said, we're a friendly bunch. :grin:

4. White Knight

Welcome to the EC.

I can see your post fine.

Like others said we are a friendly bunch... we don't bite... often... even if we do it would be a pleasant bite. :wink:

5. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello and welcome (*hug*)

If you have below i guess 5 posts, a thread of your own might be reviewed first, so it might take a few moments until it appears.

6. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile: