1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm being exiled by my computer!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SamAlex728, Sep 22, 2008.

1. SamAlex728

My computer is been breaking piece by piece. The screen has been coming apart, thus taking the other pieces with it. I will try to get on as much as I can, but using my Mom and Dad's computer doesn't make that too likely, as I only have privacy when Mom's at work and Dad is away from the house. This pretty much eliminates the chatroom for me, because you never know when someone'll walk in. Today I have to put most of my files on my flash drive, because you never know what kind of person will be messing around on your computer, and my dad'll most likely want to get on it. He'll be pissed about it, but it needs to be fixed. This is gonna kill me, being away, but my computer isn't going to fix itself. So if you don't see me around for awhile, that's why. I don't know how long it'll take to be fixed, or if my Dad will say "Not my problem!" Anyways, it will help me to make up the homework from being out of school and to go to bed at night. My mom can't hear the computer at night, but she can hear the TV, so I have no choice but to sleep. The computer and being out of school has taken me back to being nocturnal, like usual. I may die from EC deprivation........

I'll miss you guys so much (*hug*)

Later,
    Sam

And I'll tell you when I get my computer back, too.